Are you a budding football writer looking to get your first big break?
Ladbrokes and The Football Blogging Awards are giving away the ultimate prize to selected lucky aspiring candidates who share a love of Scottish football.
Having teamed up with the Scottish Professional Football League to sponsor all four divisions the bookmaker is further outlining its commitment to the game by providing this superb opportunity.
What’s on offer?
– Exclusive SPFL matchday, press and conference access granted to the writer(s) throughout the season with Ladbrokes featuring match previews, reviews, blogs and opinion pieces on their own News site.
- – All costs covered to allow writer(s) to meet, greet and rub shoulders with their footballing idols across Scotland.
– And most importantly, the chance to realise your dream of being a football writer!
How can you be a winner?
– To enter this amazing competition send Ladbrokes a rundown of your favourite moment in Scottish football history (no more than 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of a tie break explain why you’d be the most worthy winner in no more than 25 words.
The winner(s) will be announced on Social Media (Twitter) in late August 2015.
Good luck and get writing!
Terms and Conditions:
– All entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
– All entrants must hold a Ladbrokes account (used for age verification).
– All entrants must not already be professional/freelance journalist writers and have no work published in a national paper or website in a paid-for capacity (Ladbrokes’ decision/discretion is final).
– All entrants must be available to attend pre-match press conferences, matches and other media events at Ladbrokes’ request (minimum of one week’s notice given), to a minimum of one game & one media/press event at Ladbrokes’ discretion.
– Ladbrokes promise to provide suitable accreditation for all matches and events.
– Ladbrokes will not provide transport, IT/telephone equipment or other items to facilitate work.
– Ladbrokes will reimburse all reasonable travel expenses plus will provide payment for meals/refreshments.
– All work carried out by the chosen candidate will remain the intellectual property of Ladbrokes and will be shared across any number of channels to the benefit of the business with appropriate credit given to the author in question.
– Selected candidate(s) will perform their duties in a professional and courteous manner, representing Ladbrokes in the proper manner. Any candidate(s) found to be in breach of these rules will immediately have their right to press accreditation removed.
– Ladbrokes reserves the right to withdraw this competition and any of its benefits at any time.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £50 in free bets.