Money Back if Bondi Beach finishes first or second in Melbourne Cup
The runners and riders are all set for another cracking renewal of the Melbourne Cup and so are we as the 2016 edition draws ever nearer.
Godolphin gelding Hartnell currently heads the market but we’re focussing our attention on a horse trained by the incomparable Master of Ballydoyle.
Aidan O’Brien’s Bondi Beach has got the name and the profile befitting of ‘The Race That Stops A Nation’.
And we’re offering a huge concession should the four-year-old put in a barnstorming performance…
Get Money Back if Bondi Beach finishes 1st or 2nd in the Melbourne Cup!*
If Bondi Beach finishes first or second in the Melbourne Cup (04:00 Flemington) on Tuesday November1, we will refund stakes on all losing horses in the race as a Free Bet up to £/€25. Mobile and Tablet only. See below for full terms and conditions.
Got your eye on something else?
Caulfield Cup winner Jameka is another popular option while Willie Mullins is hopeful of going one better than last year with Wicklow Brave.
Ladbrokes ambassador Frankie Dettori takes the ride for the Closutton handler. You can read his exclusive thoughts on the race here.
But in the meantime, place your bets on the big race safe in the knowledge that if Bondi Beach does the business, we’ve got you covered.
Click here for the latest Melbourne Cup odds and see below for the small print.
1. If Bondi Beach finishes first or second in the Melbourne Cup (04:00 Flemington) on Tuesday November 1, we will refund stakes on all losing horses in the race as a Free Bet up to £/€25.
2. Available to new and existing Mobile customers only. The offer does not apply to Shop customers, Online customers, Telebetting (telephone betting), BetStation (self service betting) and the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to bets placed between 1pm on Saturday 29th October and the start of the race at 4am on Tuesday 1st November.
4. Offer applies to losing Single bets on the race as follows: Win Singles (up to £/€25); Win part of Each-Way Singles (up to £/€12.50) where the place part of the bet is paid out in full; the full Each Way stake where the horse is unplaced (up to £/€25)
5. Offer applies to Ladbrokes early prices, board prices or bets at industry SP. Refund will not apply to any ante-post or multiple bets.
6. Offer applies to the first bet placed on the race. Subsequent bets will not count towards the offer.
7. Bets that qualify for the offer that exceed the maximum refund amounts will only have the first £/€25 refunded as a Free Bet (£/€12.50 for Each-Way bets).
8. Offer applies to bets placed before the off. Bets placed in-running do not count.
9. If Bondi Beach does not run in the race, the promotion will not be replaced with another offer unless otherwise stated.
10. Bets placed using Free Bets do not count towards the offer.
11. Void bets do not count towards the offer.
12. Offer applies to the official result only. “First Past The Post” does not apply.
13. The Free Bet token will be awarded within 24 hours of the finish of the race and is valid for 7 days.
14. The offer is open to mobile customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
15. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bets and promotions, see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing