The countdown to this year’s King George VI Chase is well and truly on with the anticipation rising ahead of the Boxing Day showpiece.
Once again, the cream of National Hunt racing are set to line-up and we’ve highlighted one particular superstar for our headline offer.
Join us at Kempton and enjoy more incredible value…
Get Money Back if Cue Card wins the King George VI Chase!*
If Cue Card wins the King George VI Chase on Monday December 26, we will refund losing stakes on every horse in the race as a Free Bet up to £/€25. Offer applies to bets placed between 8am on Saturday December 17 and the start of the race on Monday December 26. Offer applies to losing Win Single bets only (up to £/€25) and the win part of each-way singles up to £/€12.50. The offer does not apply to the losing place of each-way singles or multiple bets. Mobile and Tablet Only.
Thinking of taking on Colin Tizzard’s star?
The Dorset handler has another huge chance in the race with exciting stablemate Thistlecrack.
Meanwhile, with Gold Cup winner Coneygree now set to miss out there could be interest in the supplemented Josses Hill.
If you’re opposing Cue Card then make your selections safe in the knowledge that you’ll get your stake back should last year’s hero complete back-to-back wins in Surrey.
Click here for the latest King George VI Chase odds.
1. If Cue Card wins the King George VI Chase on Monday 26th December, we will refund losing stakes on every horse in the race as a Free Bet up to £/€25.
2. Available to new and existing Mobile and tablet customers. The offer does not apply to Online, SMS, Telebetting (telephone betting), bets placed in-shop, bets placed through BetStation (self service betting), or bets placed through the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to bets placed between 8am on Saturday 17th December and the start of the race on Monday 26th December.
4. Offer applies to losing Win Single bets only (up to £/€25) and the win part of each-way singles up to £/€12.50. The offer does not apply to the losing place of each-way singles or multiple bets.
5. Offer applies to Ladbrokes ante post, early prices, board prices or bets at SP.
6. The offer applies to the first bet placed on the race. Subsequent bets will not count towards the offer.
7. Bets that qualify for the offer that exceed the maximum refund amounts will only have the first £/€25 refunded as a Free Bet.
8. Offer applies to bets placed before the off. Bets placed in-running do not count.
9. If Cue Card does not run in the 2016 King George VI Chase, the promotion will not be replaced with another offer unless otherwise stated in press advertisements and on ladbrokes.com.
10. Bets placed using Free Bets do not count towards the offer.
11. Void bets do not count towards the offer.
12. Offer applies to the official result only. “First Past The Post” does not apply.
13. The Free Bet token will be awarded within 24 hours of the finish of the race and is valid for 7 days.
14. The offer is open to Mobile customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
15. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bets and promotions, see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing