Scotland host England this Saturday evening in what’s set to be another thrilling 2018 World Cup qualifier.
And as the official betting partner of the England national team we’re pulling out all the stops ahead of this crunch clash…
Get Money Back if Scotland v England ends in a draw!*
If the Scotland V England World Cup Qualifier on Saturday 10th June ends as a draw in 90 minutes, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Gordon Strachan’s side know they need to pull out a big performance if they’re to have any hope of reaching Russia next summer.
And on home turf against the Auld Enemy they won’t want to let the Tartan Army down.
That said, Gareth Southgate’s Three Lions were mightily impressive when winning 3-0 in the reverse fixture.
There’s plenty on the line and should these sides cancel each other out we’ll give you Money Back as a free bet!
Click here for the latest Scotland v England odds.
1. If the Scotland V England World Cup Qualifier on Saturday 10th June ends as a draw in 90 minutes, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing online, mobile and shop customers on The Grid. The offer does not apply to Telebetting (telephone betting), bets placed in shop without a Grid card, through Betstation in-shop (self service betting), or bets placed through the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed on the Scotland V England World Cup Qualifier on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time. Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time. Retail customers that place a bet in-shop The Grid also qualify for a refund on the Match Result (Win-Draw-Win).
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Wednesday 7th June 2017 will qualify for the refund if the Scotland V England World Cup Qualifier on Saturday 10th June ends as a draw in 90 minutes match betting.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Scotland V England 17:00 Saturday 10th June. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Offer applies to 90 mins betting only. Extra time and penalty shoot outs do not count if played.
9. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
10. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
11. For shop customers on The Grid, the Free Bet voucher can be claimed once your bet on the match has been settled. The voucher will be available for 7 days from the moment it’s issued to you.
12. The offer is open to Digital & Retail customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
13. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing