Tottenham could come unstuck in their bid to lift the Premier League title on Saturday lunchtime, as they host a West Bromwich Albion side who always seem to take something from this fixture.
Spurs have only won one of their last seven meetings with the Baggies, but even more surprising is the frequency with which this fixture ends in a draw.
Eight of the last 12 meetings between the pair have finished honours even, with each of the last three having ended 1-1, meaning these two have now produced five draws by that scoreline since August 2012.
In the match betting, the draw looks by far the best bet at 4/1, with 1/3 for Tottenham to win and 10s for an Albion victory.
However, with the frequency of a 1-1 scoreline, it’s the 9/1 for a repeat of that feat which could prove most popular.
Especially so as Albion have found the net in eight of their 11 games on the road this season, while Spurs have only failed to score once in 13 matches, a run dating back to November 6.
That also means that backing Both Teams to Score at 11/8 also looks about as much as a banker as you’ll find at odds-against.
In the player markets, it’s hard to look past Dele Alli at 21/20 to score anytime, with the England international netting seven times in his last five games.
Meanwhile, the Baggies have been boosted by the excellent form of Matt Phillips. The Aylesbury native has managed a goal in four of his last 10 outings, so looks well priced to light up the scoreboard at the Lane at 5/1.
Are you having a bet on the big Saturday lunch-time game?
Bet £20 In-Play on Tottenham v West Brom and get a free £10 In-Play Bet on Everton v Man City (KO 13:30 Sunday)!*
2. In-play bets that are Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer.
3. Provided you place a Single in-play bet of £/€20 or more on Spurs v West Brom which meets the qualifying criteria, you will then receive the £/€10 free bet, regardless of other in-play bets placed on the game.
4. Offer is available to new and existing MOBILE OR TABLET CUSTOMERS ONLY. Offer does NOT apply to customers betting online, through sms, via telephone or to shop customers.
5. Only one in-play free bet value issued of £/€10. One per customer.
6. The £/€10 free bet will be paid into your account at the kick-off of Everton v Man City.
7. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
8. Void bets do not count.
9. Bets placed with Free Bets do not count towards the offer.
10. Free Bets can be redeemed through Online, Mobile or Telebetting.
11. The Free Bet can only be redeemed on an in-play bet on Everton v Man City on Sunday 15th January.
12. Free Bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your Free Bet, the remaining value of the Free Bet will be void.
13. Free Bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with Free Bets.
14. Free Bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product or event including other Football events.
15. Redeemed Free Bets will not count toward qualification to view streamed events.
16. Free Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
17. Bets placed on Ladbrokes Exchange do not qualify for the promotion.
18. Ladbrokes reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude individual customers from this and other promotions, including money back and Free Bet offers.
19. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
20. Offer is open to customers living in the UK and Republic of Ireland only.
21. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
22. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions, Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
23. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
Full Terms and Conditions:Mobile or Tablet only. Minimum odds of 1/2. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing