Watford v Liverpool, Saturday @ 17:30
Watford usually put up a good fight on home turf. They have shown good improvements since Christmas but are in the danger of slipping through relegation.
However, they are one of those teams who always seem to be able to get themselves out of it.
Watford have more to fight for in this game, not that Liverpool don’t have anything to fight for. Liverpool haven’t been performing as they had been at the beginning of the season, but they are still very clear winners in the League.
I think Watford have a chance in this game. Vicarage Road is a tough place to go and I can see Watford making it difficult for Liverpool to break them down.
Watford have performed well at home against some bigger teams and I think they could surprise a few people in this match and come out with a point!
Prediction: 1-1 draw
Everton v Man Utd, Sunday @ 14:00
Everton have a great manager in Carlo Ancelotti and a decent squad. They have been showing good form in recent weeks, especially last weekend when they faced an Arsenal team struggling with confidence and they came out on top.
Man Utd will be heading into this game confident having won 3-0 against Watford last weekend.
However, I am not filled with any sort of confidence myself that they can have a consistent run of wins week after week. I can see Man Utd getting a point out of this game, but not enough for them to get the win.
I can see Séamus Coleman scoring the first goal. He is just outside the top ten Irish goal scorers in the Premier League, he just needs another goal or two to get into it. He pops up at important times for Everton and scores goals.
Prediction: 2-1 Everton
Tottenham v Wolves, Sunday @ 14:00
Wolves are the more confident side in this game. Their body language seems more impressive than that of the Spurs players.
José Mourinho’s approach will be to win the game with a defensive mentality whereas Wolves are a lot more outwardly attacking.
Playing in the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Spurs would usually be the favorites in top form, but I can see Wolves being more of an attacking threat.
I don’t think Spurs have players to compete with Wolves style of play. It would be a smart move for José Mourinho to sign some new players in the summer that will work for his style of play.
Wolves on the other hand, don’t have this problem as they are a settled team and I think Wolves have a chance of winning this one.
Prediction: 0-2 Wolves
Aston Villa v Man City, Sunday @ 16:30
Man City have got the better team heading into this League Cup Final. The team will have a feeling of injustice with UEFA’s punishment towards them so I can see them wanting to end all that on a high.
They might start winning some trophies not just in the League Cup but maybe the Champions League too as this could be their last chance for a couple of years.
Aston Villa will be keeping a close eye on themselves as they are close to relegation. The League Cup Final is something you want to enjoy but it is difficult when you are at the bottom of the table in the Premier League.
I can see Jack Grealish being a top performer here. He is a big team player and thrives off the atmosphere.
This game will be a great opportunity for him to show what he can do on a big occasion as there has been a mention of him moving to bigger clubs like Man Utd.
Prediction: 0-3 Man City
Watford v Liverpool: 1-1
Everton v Man Utd: 2-1 Everton
Aston Villa v Man City: 0-3 Man City
My Five-Fold ACCA
Everton v Man Utd: Everton win
Aston Villa v Man City: Man City win
Spurs v Wolves: Spurs win
Brighton v Crystal Palace: Crystal Palace win
West Ham v Southampton: Southampton win
1. This Sports Promotion is available weekly to qualifying customers from 00:00 Monday 29th August until further notice on the Ladbrokes Mobile app and mobile web only. If we decide to withdraw this Sports Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
2. This Sports Promotion is open to new and existing customers aged 18 years or over with accounts registered in the UK&/or Republic of Ireland, using the Mobile App or Mobile Web.
3. This Sports Promotion is not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with PayPal Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
4. Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
5. This is a free to enter sports promotion available on the Ladbrokes Sports App and Mobile Web only. Simply predict the correct score of the selected matches (90 mins only) on the 1-2 Free game to win a prize as detailed in term 7.
6. Predictions must be entered before kick-off of the first game played. Any entries after kick off will not be eligible.
7. Prizes are broken down as follows:
Predict 3 out of 3 correct scores and you will win £/€100 cash in your account.
Predict 2 out of 3 correct scores and you will win a £/€5 free bet.
Predict 1 out of 3 correct scores and you will win a £/€1 free bet.
8. If for any reason a match listed as part of 1-2-Free is abandoned (void) the prizes of the games will be as follows:
One void selection: £/€5 free bet (2 correct)
Two void selections: £/€1 free bet (1 correct)
Three void selections: No game has taken place and no Prizes are awarded.
9. There will be a maximum of 1 entry per customer per game week.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR FREE BET
10. Should you successfully win a free bet or cash this will be credited within 24 hours of the last game finishing.
11. Your free bet must be used within 7 days of it being credited to your account, otherwise it will expire.
12. Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
13. Your free bet must be wagered as a single bet on any Sports market.
14. Please note that the value of your free bet will not be included in any winnings.
15. Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void.
17. To withdraw the cash from your account you can do so once it’s credited however your account must be fully verified.
18. The same Maximum Pay Out restrictions set out in our General Website Terms & Conditions will equally apply to this Sports Promotion.
19. Promoter: LC International Limited.
20. This Sports Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other www.ladbrokes.com Sports Promotion.
21. We reserve the right to change or end any Sports Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
22. If you have made one or more Qualifying Bets in relation to this Sports Promotion and your betting levels are subsequently restricted by us, we will make sure that this will not materially affect your ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify for this Sports Promotion (if applicable) or to fully benefit from the free bets available.
23. Ladbrokes is operated by LC International Limited (Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Gibraltar) and licensed (ref 54743) and regulated by the British Gambling Commission for persons gambling in Great Britain. For persons gambling outside Great Britain, Ladbrokes is licensed (ref 010, 012) by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
PLEASE BET RESPONSIBLY. gambleaware.co.uk