This weekend marks the latest meeting between two of the Premier League’s biggest rivals with Manchester United set to host Liverpool at Old Trafford.
The Red Devils could narrow the gap on their familiar foes to just two points with victory this Sunday and in doing so give their top four hopes a major boost.
However, Jurgen Klopp’s visitors only trail league leaders Chelsea by eight points and will be going all out to ensure they keep the pressure on Antonio Conte’s pacesetters.
With so much on the line, we’ve got you covered should nothing separate both sides at full-time…
Get Money Back if Manchester United v Liverpool ends in a draw!*
If the Manchester United v Liverpool match on Sunday January 15 ends as a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market as a Free Bet. See below for Full Terms and Conditions.
Both of the previous two meetings have ended as draws with a 0-0 scoreline earlier in the season preceded by a 1-1 stalemate in last season’s Europa League last-16, second leg.
Bet with us on this weekend’s big match and get Money Back should we witness a similar outcome!
Click here for the latest Manchester United v Liverpool odds.
1. If the Manchester United v Liverpool match on Sunday 15th January ends as a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online, Mobile, Tablet, SMS and Shops. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Manchester United v Liverpool on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time. Shop customers that place a bet on The Grid qualify for a refund on the win-draw-win market.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Wednesday 11th January 2017 will qualify for the refund if the Manchester United v Liverpool match on Sunday 15th January ends as a draw.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Manchester United v Liverpool at 4.00pm on Sunday 15th January. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
10. In shops, the Free Bet will be issued when the losing receipt is presented at the counter and will be valid for 7 days.
11. The offer is open to Retail and Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
12. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing