Azerbaijan v Wales, Saturday @ 17:00
There is not much of a difference between these two teams in terms of skill.
This is a must win game for Wales in order to stay in the group. With key players like Gareth Bale, Aaron Ramsey and Daniel James, they may be able to scrape the win. Azerbaijan on the other hand, have been playing terrible.
I predict Wales to grab the result they need in this game and the final score to be 1-0 Wales.
Northern Ireland v Netherlands, Saturday @ 19:45
Northern Ireland have been a credit to themselves in their group competing so well against two football nation powerhouses in Germany and Netherlands. For such a small country with a limited pool of players they have been fantastic and not the first time Michael O’Neill has managed to get them in with a great shot of automatic qualification.
It’s been tough for them and they have done exceptionally well but I don’t think they will have enough firepower heading into this game against the Netherlands. I see the game ending 2-0 to Netherlands at Windsor Park.
Michael O’Neill comes across as a great manager. He never seems to get carried away with himself. Having now moved to Stoke, he is staying with the Northern Ireland team until the end of this campaign which you must admire him for.
He’s improved the team massively since he took over and it would be great to see them getting the just rewards and achieving qualification.
Kosovo v England, Sunday @ 17:00
Kosovo are in a similar position to Northern Ireland, punching above their weight and have been doing very well in the qualifying group.
If the home side come into this game still in with a chance of qualifying, it could make it a difficult match for England – especially if the Three Lions don’t get the result, they need in the Montenegro game.
Looking at the stats as they are now and predicting Southgate’s men win their game against Montenegro, I can see this one ending 2-0 England.
Rep. Of Ireland v Denmark, Monday @ 19:45
My head says Denmark and my heart says Ireland. I think Denmark will have too much for us at home. However, anything can happen in a one-off game if Ireland put in that performance. We have done it before in one-off matches, but not for some time!
There is so much riding on this result. Wouldn’t it be great to have another host nation qualifying alongside England and really bringing the carnival atmosphere to the tournament next year?
Denmark have left some scar tissue on the team from when they last destroyed us (5-1 defeat in the World Cup Qualifiers in 2017). I think the Ireland team will perform fine without the injured Aaron Connolly as he’s only started one game so far.
With David McGoldrick back in the squad this will be a big boost for them, he should improve things for Ireland and will be a key player for them on the night
It will be tough for the team at the back, especially with Richard Keogh out and injured. If Christian Eriksen is in the mood on the night, then this will be a difficult game for Ireland. As much as it pains me to say, I can see the result being a 2-1 Denmark win on Irish soil.
My 1-2-Free Predictions
Azerbaijan v Wales: 1-0 Wales
Northern Ireland v Netherlands: 2-0 Netherlands
Kosovo v England: 2-0 England
|1. This Sports Promotion is available weekly to qualifying customers from 00:00 Monday 29th August until further notice on the Ladbrokes Mobile app and mobile web only. If we decide to withdraw this Sports Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal. |
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
2. This Sports Promotion is open to new and existing customers aged 18 years or over with accounts registered in the UK&/or Republic of Ireland, using the Mobile App or Mobile Web.
3. This Sports Promotion is not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with PayPal Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
4. Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
5. This is a free to enter sports promotion available on the Ladbrokes Sports App and Mobile Web only. Simply predict the correct score of the selected matches (90 mins only) on the 1-2 Free game to win a prize as detailed in term 7.
6. Predictions must be entered before kick-off of the first game played. Any entries after kick off will not be eligible.
7. Prizes are broken down as follows:
Predict 3 out of 3 correct scores and you will win £/€100 cash in your account.
Predict 2 out of 3 correct scores and you will win a £/€5 free bet.
Predict 1 out of 3 correct scores and you will win a £/€1 free bet.
8. If for any reason a match listed as part of 1-2-Free is abandoned (void) the prizes of the games will be as follows:
One void selection: £/€5 free bet (2 correct)
Two void selections: £/€1 free bet (1 correct)
Three void selections: No game has taken place and no Prizes are awarded.
9. There will be a maximum of 1 entry per customer per game week.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR FREE BET
10. Should you successfully win a free bet or cash this will be credited within 24 hours of the last game finishing.
11. Your free bet must be used within 7 days of it being credited to your account, otherwise it will expire.
12. Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
13. Your free bet must be wagered as a single bet on any Sports market.
14. Please note that the value of your free bet will not be included in any winnings.
15. Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void.
17. To withdraw the cash from your account you can do so once it’s credited however your account must be fully verified.
18. The same Maximum Pay Out restrictions set out in our General Website Terms & Conditions will equally apply to this Sports Promotion.
19. Promoter: LC International Limited.
20. This Sports Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other www.ladbrokes.com Sports Promotion.
21. We reserve the right to change or end any Sports Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
22. If you have made one or more Qualifying Bets in relation to this Sports Promotion and your betting levels are subsequently restricted by us, we will make sure that this will not materially affect your ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify for this Sports Promotion (if applicable) or to fully benefit from the free bets available.
23. Ladbrokes is operated by LC International Limited (Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Gibraltar) and licensed (ref 54743) and regulated by the British Gambling Commission for persons gambling in Great Britain. For persons gambling outside Great Britain, Ladbrokes is licensed (ref 010, 012) by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
PLEASE BET RESPONSIBLY. gambleaware.co.uk