Man City are back with a bang
Man City are back and they put on a really good performance last weekend. I feel like it put the bad performance against Norwich behind them, and has them sitting comfortably in second place in the table.
Watford, however, won’t be happy conceding eight goals and it pushes them back to twentieth position.
This weekend as they play Everton at Goodison Park, I don’t think they will score as many as last weekend but they are full of confidence and I can see them beating Everton with 3-4 goals in there. Everton aren’t playing very well so I feel this is an easy win to predict.
Liverpool’s secret to success
I feel the secret to Liverpool’s success is simply continuing forward. After winning the Champions League they have brought that winning fire with them.
Adrián Castillo was West Ham’s sub goalie last year, and now playing with Liverpool, he is looking fantastic.
Going to Bramall Lane at the weekend you would imagine they are going to make it 6/6. However, Sheffield United have had a decent start. They have a good manager and have produced some good play. I have a sneaky feeling Sheffield United might be able to get a draw out of this.
Norwich v Crystal Palace
Norwich weren’t so lucky last weekend losing 2-0 to Burnley. This is the joy of a new team who played so well against Man City and beat them and then they go and lose at the weekend.
But that’s the ups and downs of the Premier League, especially when you are a newer team; it is very hard to be consistent.
They play well and score goals, but they have conceded a lot of goals too. Going to Selhurst Park, I think Crystal Palace are going to win the game 2-0.
Man Utd are letting their side down
I’m a Man Utd fan and it has been a depressing few years. It is becoming very difficult for Solskjaer. The team’s performance has been very poor since they beat Chelsea 4-0, starting off so positive and since then it has gone downhill.
I think they have had a lot of managers over a short space of time. Signing their own type of players and wanting to play their own way. They need to get the right manager in, getting the right players signed.
I think Pochettino, would be a great manager for them. He is very experienced and wants to get players playing for him.
He comes across like someone you would love to play for and seems to have more authority and enthusiasm than Solskjaer right now. I don’t think the team are worse since Solskjaer has taken over.
They weren’t very good last season either under Mourinho, I just hope they can improve and push on this season with Solskjaer.
Playing at home on Monday, I think Arsenal will be confident after watching Man Utd the past few weeks. This is the game I am most looking forward to watching this weekend.
I am intrigued to see if Solskjaer can get something out of this team. If Man Utd beat Arsenal, brilliant. The pressure is off them a little bit. But this will be a tough game for them. Arsenal winning 3-2 against Aston Villa will give them a good boost.
I don’t like to say, but I think this will be a close game with Arsenal winning 2-1.
My banker for this weekend is Chelsea at home to Brighton. I think Frank Lampard is getting his team playing well and they seem to be getting confident. They will have too much for Brighton at home.
I will be back next week with further thoughts and predictions around next week’s round of upcoming matches on my weekly Ladbrokes Blog!
My 1-2-Free predictions for this weekend are:
Everton v Man City: 3-1 Man City win
Atlético Madrid v Real Madrid: 2-1 Real Madrid win
Leicester v Newcastle: 1-0 Leicester win
My Five-Fold ACCA for this weekend is:
- Derby v Birmingham City: Derby win
- Blackburn v Luton Town: Blackburn to win
- Sunderland Milton Keynes : Sunderland to win
- Ipswich town v Tranmere Rovers: Ipswich town to win
- Everton v Man City: Man City to win
Check out the latest Ladbrokes Premier League odds here!
Before claiming this sports promotion it is important that you read these promotional terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about the terms on which this promotion can be claimed. You will be required to agree to these promotional terms & conditions when claiming this sports promotion. In particular, please familiarise yourself with the restrictions summarised below.These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this Sports Promotion. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed here:https://help.ladbrokes.com/s/article/LB-Website-Terms-and-Conditions
|1. This Sports Promotion is available weekly to qualifying customers from 00:00 Monday 29th August until further notice on the Ladbrokes Mobile app and mobile web only. If we decide to withdraw this Sports Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal. |
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
2. This Sports Promotion is open to new and existing customers aged 18 years or over with accounts registered in the UK&/or Republic of Ireland, using the Mobile App or Mobile Web.
3. This Sports Promotion is not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with PayPal Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
4. Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
5. This is a free to enter sports promotion available on the Ladbrokes Sports App and Mobile Web only. Simply predict the correct score of the selected matches (90 mins only) on the 1-2 Free game to win a prize as detailed in term 7.
6. Predictions must be entered before kick-off of the first game played. Any entries after kick off will not be eligible.
7. Prizes are broken down as follows:
Predict 3 out of 3 correct scores and you will win £/€100 cash in your account.
Predict 2 out of 3 correct scores and you will win a £/€5 free bet.
Predict 1 out of 3 correct scores and you will win a £/€1 free bet.
8. If for any reason a match listed as part of 1-2-Free is abandoned (void) the prizes of the games will be as follows:
One void selection: £/€5 free bet (2 correct)
Two void selections: £/€1 free bet (1 correct)
Three void selections: No game has taken place and no Prizes are awarded.
9. There will be a maximum of 1 entry per customer per game week.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR FREE BET
10. Should you successfully win a free bet or cash this will be credited within 24 hours of the last game finishing.
11. Your free bet must be used within 7 days of it being credited to your account, otherwise it will expire.
12. Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
13. Your free bet must be wagered as a single bet on any Sports market.
14. Please note that the value of your free bet will not be included in any winnings.
15. Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void.
17. To withdraw the cash from your account you can do so once it’s credited however your account must be fully verified.
18. The same Maximum Pay Out restrictions set out in our General Website Terms & Conditions will equally apply to this Sports Promotion.
19. Promoter: LC International Limited.
20. This Sports Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other www.ladbrokes.com Sports Promotion.
21. We reserve the right to change or end any Sports Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
22. If you have made one or more Qualifying Bets in relation to this Sports Promotion and your betting levels are subsequently restricted by us, we will make sure that this will not materially affect your ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify for this Sports Promotion (if applicable) or to fully benefit from the free bets available.
23. Ladbrokes is operated by LC International Limited (Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Gibraltar) and licensed (ref 54743) and regulated by the British Gambling Commission for persons gambling in Great Britain. For persons gambling outside Great Britain, Ladbrokes is licensed (ref 010, 012) by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
PLEASE BET RESPONSIBLY. gambleaware.co.uk