An old rivalry will be re-ignited when Germany take on England in the week’s big international friendly.
And to add even more spice to the occasion we’re offering a mega concession to our customers.
As the official bookmaker of the FA we’re going all out…
Get Money Back if Germany v England ends in a draw!*
If the Germany v England match on Wednesday 22 March ends as a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for Full Terms and Conditions.
England ran out 3-2 winners when these sides last met in March 2016.
Can the Three Lions record back-to-back victories in Germany’s backyard or will the world champions have their revenge?
Make your selections on our selected markets and enjoy Money Back should this latest tussle end with honours even!
Click here for the latest Germany v England odds.
1. If the Germany v England match on Wednesday 22nd March ends as a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online, Mobile and shop customers via The Grid. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Telebetting, BetStation, the Ladbrokes Exchange or shop betting without using The Grid.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Germany v England on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Monday 20th March will qualify for the refund if the Germany v England match on Wednesday 22nd March ends as a draw.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Germany v England. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
10. In shops, the Free Bet will be issued when the losing receipt is presented at the counter and will be valid for 7 days.
11. The offer is open to Retail and Digital customers betting in £/€ or currency equivalent.
12. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
- All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing