This time last year England launched a famous fightback to defeat Germany 3-2 in Berlin. Now 12 months on, can the Three Lions produce a repeat victory?
Our traders suggest it won’t be easy, with the hosts priced up as 7/10 favourites to win at Borussia Dortmund’s Signal Iduna Park.
England are the 15/4 outsiders, but it’s worth noting they were a similar price 12 months ago.
Unbeaten in four games under Gareth Southgate, this is arguably his toughest test year as national boss.
There were plenty of promising signs in the 2-2 draw with Spain back in November though, and another draw can be backed at 13/5.
England have faced Germany eight times in the 21st century, and the head-to-head record during that spell reads four wins apiece.
The two nations have netted in five of the last six meetings, so both teams to score looks good at 8/11.
Each of those five games saw over 2.5 goals, which is priced up at 4/5.
And with Southgate naming pacy forwards Jermain Defoe, Jamie Vardy and Marcus Rashford in his squad, there should be plenty of energy up top.
If you fancy the visitors to repeat last year’s memorable win, England to win and both teams to score is 15/2.
Plus, having a bet on the big game?
Bet £20 In-Play on Germany v England and get a free £10 In-Play Bet on England v Lithuania (KO 17:00 Sunday)!*
1. Place a bet of £/€20 or more in-play on Germany v England (KO 19:45) on Wednesday 22nd March at minimum odds of 1/2. You will then receive a free in-play bet of £/€10 to redeem on England v Lithuania (Sunday 26th March 17:00).
2. In-play bets that are Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer.
3. Provided you place a Single in-play bet of £/€20 or more on Germany v England which meets the qualifying criteria, you will then receive the £/€10 free bet, regardless of other in-play bets placed on the game.
4. Offer is available to new and existing MOBILE OR TABLET CUSTOMERS ONLY. Offer does NOT apply to customers betting online, through sms, via telephone or to shop customers.
5. Only one in-play free bet value issued of £/€10. One per customer.
6. The £/€10 free bet will be paid into your account at the kick-off of England v Lithuania.
7. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
8. Void bets do not count.
9. Bets placed with Free Bets do not count towards the offer.
10. Free Bets can be redeemed through Online, Mobile or Telebetting.
11. The Free Bet can only be redeemed on an in-play bet on England v Lithuania on Sunday 26th March.
12. Free Bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your Free Bet, the remaining value of the Free Bet will be void.
13. Free Bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with Free Bets.
14. Free Bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product or event including other Football events.
15. Redeemed Free Bets will not count toward qualification to view streamed events.
16. Free Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
17. Bets placed on Ladbrokes Exchange do not qualify for the promotion.
18. Ladbrokes reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude individual customers from this and other promotions, including money back and Free Bet offers.
19. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
20. Offer is open to customers living in the UK and Republic of Ireland only.
21. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
22. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions, Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
23. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing