They may be going head-to-head with their Emirates FA Cup Final specials predictions but top Twitter tipsters Matt Holt and Paul King have come together to bring you their best ‘safety bets’ when Chelsea take on Arsenal.
As the official betting partner of the FA, Ladbrokes are pulling out all the stops by offering their customers this incredible concession…
Get Money Back if Chelsea v Arsenal ends in a draw!*
If the Chelsea V Arsenal FA Cup Final on Saturday 27th May ends as a draw in 90 minutes, Ladbrokes will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Here’s what Matt and Paul have come up with…
Correct Score: 2-1 Chelsea – 7/1
Chelsea have been in great form lately as they steamed their way to the title. Six consecutive wins in the league, preceded by a 4-2 win over Tottenham in extra-time in the FA Cup semi-final, will have them brimming with confidence.
Both teams to score looks likely here, with the two sides having identical records, only failing to score in two of their last 23 matches.
Arsenal will be buoyed by a recent return to form, in a run where they have won eight of their last nine games. But we expect them to fall just short against an extremely organised Chelsea side. The Blues to run out as 2-1 winners looks like a great bet.
Draw HT/Chelsea FT – 18/5
Six of the last 10 FA Cup Finals have been level at half-time, but only two of those have ended in a draw at full-time.
FA Cup Finals are notorious for slow starts, and with the weather set to be hot this weekend, this will add to the chance of the two sides starting slowly, feeling their way into the game and potentially still being level at the break.
Chelsea have finished strongly in a number of big games this season, and have scored four goals in the last 12 minutes of their last two matches. So, it would be no surprise to see them step it up a gear in the second period.
If they do that, draw HT/Chelsea FT looks like massive value.
First Goalscorer: Pedro – 11/2
Antonio Conte has rested Eden Hazard and Diego Costa at times in the FA Cup this season, and while that almost certainly won’t be the case on Saturday, Pedro has really stepped up in the competition in their absence.
The Spaniard has taken on a pivotal role in attack in almost every game and is their top scorer in the competition with four goals. It’s also maybe worth noting that the last time Pedro lined up in a Cup Final at Wembley was in 2011, where he opened the scoring for Barcelona against Manchester United.
He is a man who loves the big stage and we think he is excellent value to get the first goal ahead of shorter priced favourites Hazard and Costa.
Like the look of these selections?
Click here for a full list of Chelsea v Arsenal odds.
1. If the Chelsea V Arsenal FA Cup Final on Saturday 27th May ends as a draw in 90 minutes, Ladbrokes will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing online, mobile and shop customers on The Grid. The offer does not apply to Telebetting (telephone betting), bets placed in shop without a Grid card, through Betstation in-shop (self service betting), or bets placed through the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed on the Chelsea V Arsenal FA Cup Final on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time. Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time. Retail customers that place a bet in-shop The Grid also qualify for a refund on the Match Result (Win-Draw-Win).
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Wednesday 24th May 2017 will qualify for the refund if the Chelsea V Arsenal FA Cup Final on Saturday 27th May ends as a draw in 90 minutes match betting.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Chelsea V Arsenal at 17:30 on Saturday 27th May 2017. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Offer applies to 90 mins betting only. Extra time and penalty shoot outs do not count if played.
9. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
10. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
11. For shop customers on The Grid, the Free Bet voucher can be claimed once your bet on the match has been settled. The voucher will be available for 7 days from the moment it’s issued to you.
12. The offer is open to Digital & Retail customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
13. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing