The Emirates FA Cup Third Round is upon us and we’ve got a cracking offer to warm the cockles ahead of the action.
As the official bookmaker of the FA, we’re going all out to highlight the magic of football’s most iconic weekend with the underdogs very much the focus of our attention.
The Third Round of the world’s greatest cup competition is well known for its romantic history and ability to provide some major shocks.
And here’s even more reason to bet with us and back an incredible upset…
Back the Underdog!
Bet on a lower league team to win and if they draw, get a free bet on them to win the Replay*
Back a team from a lower league to win against higher division opponents in any FA Cup Third Round match and if the game ends in a draw, you will get your stake returned as a free bet up to £/€25 to back the same team to win the Replay. Offer available to new and existing Online, Mobile, Tablet, SMS and Shop customers. See below for Full Terms and Conditions.
Between Friday January 6 and Monday January 9 there are 23 fixtures featuring a lower league side playing a team above them in the football pyramid.
That includes five matches to be shown live on television with Manchester United v Reading, Liverpool v Plymouth Argyle, Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa and Cambridge United v Leeds United each throwing up the chance of a cup scalp.
So, what are you waiting for?
Dare to dream, back the underdog and get money back as a free bet if they just miss out!
Click here to Back the Underdog!
1. Back a team from a lower league to win against higher division opponents in any FA Cup 3rd Round match and if the game ends in a draw, you will get your stake returned as a free bet up to £/€25 to back the same team to win the replay.
2. Available to new and existing Online, Mobile, Tablet, SMS and Shops. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only from 08:00 on 04/01/17. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer only applies to bets placed on the 90 minute match result market of the following FA Cup 3rd Round matches for the teams (in bold):
Man Utd v Reading
Barrow v Rochdale
Blackpool v Barnsley
Bolton v Crystal Palace
Brentford v Eastleigh
Brighton v MK Dons
Bristol City v Fleetwood
Huddersfield v Port Vale
Ipswich v Lincoln
Milwall v Bournemouth
Norwich v Southampton
Rotherham v Oxford
Stoke v Wolves
Sutton v Wimbledon
Watford v Burton
West Brom v Derby
Wycombe v Stourbridge
Preston v Arsenal
Liverpool v (Newport/Plymouth)
Chelsea v (Peterborough/Notts County)
Middlesbrough v Sheffield Wednesday
Spurs v Aston Villa
Cambridge v Leeds
5. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet (on the lower league team) in each match, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same team(s) will not count towards the offer.
6. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per match but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per match.
7. Free bet will be processed within 24 hours of the result and must be placed on the same team to win the FA Cup 3rd Round replay as a Match Result bet (WDW).
8. In shops, the Free Bet will be issued when the losing receipt is presented at the counter and will be valid until kick-off of the respective 3rd round replay.
9. Free bet on the replay can be placed from 16/01/17, when prices are available on the game.
10. Free bet stake is not returned on winning free bets. Ladbrokes rules apply.
11. The offer is open to Retail and Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
12. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing