Thinking of having a punt on the bumper Bank Holiday weekend of sport? Then look no further because we’ve teamed up with Ladbrokes ambassador and unbelievable pundit Chris Kamara to bring you a cracking enhancement.
Kammy’s Money Back Treble is new to Ladbrokes and we’re sure you’re going to love it.
Not only are we boosting the odds, we’re also offering you a superb concession should one team let you down.
Check this out…
Kammy’s Money Back Treble – Stoke, Everton and Crystal Palace all to win NOW 9/2!*
*Maximum bet £50. Get a £5 Free Bet if one selection lets you down. Place a bet on Kammy’s Money Back Treble and if exactly one selection loses we will refund your losing stake up to £/€5 as a free bet. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Stoke City take on poor travellers Hull City in Staffordshire this Saturday while Everton host another team who’ve struggled away from home in Burnley.
And finally, Crystal Palace have been in fine form of late and Sam Allardyce’s men will be confident of overthrowing Leicester City at Selhurst Park.
There’s plenty of juice in this Premier League treble. But even if one team lets you down, Kammy has got you covered!
Click here to bet on Kammy’s Money Back Treble.
1. Place a bet on Kammy’s Money Back Treble and if exactly one selection loses we will refund your losing stake up to £/€5 as a free bet.
2. Available to new and existing Online and Mobile customers. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops, BetStation, Telebetting or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Only the first bet placed on Kammy’s Money Back Treble will be refunded. Subsequent bets on Kammy’s Money Back Treble will not be refunded.
4. Maximum stake is £/€50.
5. If stake is below £/€5, refund will be matched if one selection loses.
6. Does not apply if more than one selection loses.
7. Qualifying bets must be placed before kick-off. Bets placed in-play do not count.
8. Permutation bets do not count.
9. Bets which have been “cashed out” do not qualify.
10. Refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
11. The offer is open to Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
12. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing