The Champions League is back with a bang this week with the quarter-final first leg between Atletico Madrid and Leicester City headlining on Wednesday.
As the Premier League’s sole representatives in the last eight it’s up to the Foxes to fly the flag for England.
And ahead of the action we’re offering another huge concession to our customers…
Get Money Back if Atletico Madrid v Leicester City ends in a draw!*
If the Atletico Madrid v Leicester City match on Wednesday 12 April ends as a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
We paid out following the recent stalemate between Arsenal and Manchester City but will we be forced to do the same here?
Craig Shakespeare’s outfit face a tough task against an Atleti side who’ve reached the final in two of the last three years.
But if any team knows how to cause an upset it’s the men from the East Midlands.
Whatever you’re backing, make sure you bet with us safe in the knowledge that it’s Money Back should this contest end with honours even.
Click here for the latest Atletico Madrid v Leicester City odds.
1. If the Atletico Madrid v Leicester City match on Wednesday 12th April ends as a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online and Mobile customers. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Atletico Madrid v Leicester City on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Monday 10th April will qualify for the refund if the Atletico Madrid v Leicester match on Wednesday 12th April ends as a draw.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Atletico Madrid v Leicester City. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. The offer is open to Digital customers betting in £/€ or currency equivalent.
10. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing