After a hard-fought win over Bangladesh to open their ICC Champions Trophy challenge, England can become the first side to reach the semi-finals if they can defeat New Zealand.
And as 4/9 favourites to defeat the Kiwis in Cardiff, our traders are confident of Eoin Morgan’s men doing just that.
England are very much in control of Group A, thanks to a washout between New Zealand and Australia in Birmingham.
The tournament hosts need only win one of their remaining two group games.
But New Zealand will feel aggrieved to have been denied at Edgbaston, where they were very much on course to beat the Aussies before the rain.
Kane Williamson hit a fine century in that fixture, and his side are 7/4 to throw England’s momentum out of the window.
Joe Root did the business in England’s win over Bangladesh on Thursday, and the Test skipper is 3/1 to be the side’s top runscorer once again.
Alex Hales produced a fine 95 too, and is 3/1 second favourite to be England’s top scorer.
England and Morgan aren’t without their concerns however.
Jason Roy will be feeling the heat however after another poor show at the Oval last week, while Chris Woakes has been ruled out for the rest of the tournament through injury.
Surrey batsman Roy has hit one double-figure score in his last six ODIs, but Morgan is keeping faith with his opener and it’s 4/1 the 26-year-old top scores.
Steven Finn will replace Woakes, and 7/2 says the 28-year-old announces his international return by being England’s top wicket-taker.
Despite claiming 63 wickets from 44 ODI innings, Adil Rashid was a surprise omission from the win over Bangladesh, but the 29-year-old is favourite to do the most damage against the Black Caps at 3/1.
This will be the first time England and New Zealand have contested an ODI for two years, since England prevailed 3-2 in a five-match series in 2015.
Plus, we’re offering you an incredible concession on Tuesday’s clash…
Get Money Back if your team loses but a player scores a century!*
Place a single match bet on an ICC Champions Trophy fixture, and if a player from your team scores a century we will refund your stake as a free bet up to £/€50 if your team loses the match. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
1. Place a single match bet on an ICC Champions Trophy fixture, and if a player from your team scores a century we will refund your stake as a free bet up to £/€50 if your team loses the match.
2. Available to new and existing Online and Mobile customers only. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer is available on all matches in the ICC Champions Trophy between Thursday 1st June and Sunday 18th June 2017.
4. To be eligible for a refund of up to £/€50, your selection must have lost the fixture and any player from your selected team must successfully record a minimum of 100 runs.
5. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
6. Offer applies to Match Betting from 9am the day prior to the match only.
7. Only bets placed prior to the scheduled start of play are eligible for this promotion. Bets placed in play do not count.
8. Free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on the Match Betting market, up to £/€50 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market will not count towards the offer.
10. The offer is open to Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
11. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing