Anthony Joshua takes on Wladimir Klitschko this weekend and we’re building the hype. Yes, the waiting is nearly over and it’ll soon be time for fists to do the talking at Wembley Stadium.
And ahead of Joshua (18-0,18KO) putting his IBF heavyweight belt on the line against Klitschko (64-4,53KO) we’re adding even more excitement to the occasion.
If this clash goes all the way, we’ve got you covered…
Get Money Back if Anthony Joshua v Wladimir Klitschko goes the distance!*
If the fight between Anthony Joshua versus Wladimir Klitschko fight ends in the fight going to the judges scorecard after the 12th round we will refund all losing individual Round Betting win singles, up to £/€25, in the form of a free bet. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Joshua is yet to go the distance in his career but there’s every chance former world ruler Klitschko will push the champ to his limits this weekend.
And should that happen we’ve got you covered with Money Back as a free bet on any Round Betting singles.
Click here for the latest Joshua v Klitschko odds.
1. If the fight between Anthony Joshua versus Wladimir Klitschko fight ends in the fight going to the judges scorecard after the 12th round we will refund all losing individual Round Betting win singles, up to £/€25, in the form of a free bet.
2. Offer is available to new and existing online, mobile and shop customers betting on the Anthony Joshua versus Wladimir Klitschko coupon. The offer does not apply to Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refund will not apply to any multiple bets.
4. Offer only applies to losing singles on named individual Round Betting and does not include the points win for either boxer and the draw options. Bets placed on other markets such as groups of rounds do not count.
5. Offer does not apply to shop customers betting on blank slips.
6. For bets placed in our shops the maximum total refund is £/€25 per market per customer. For bets placed through Ladbrokes.com or Ladbrokes Mobile the offer is restricted to one refund per customer (first bet placed) to a maximum of £/€25 per customer.
7. Offer applies to bets placed from 8am on Friday 28th April until the start of the fight. Bets placed in-play do not count.
8. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. In shops, the Free Bet will be issued when the losing receipt is presented at the counter and will be valid for 7 days.
10. Free bet stake is not returned on winning free bets. Ladbrokes rules apply.
11. The offer is open to Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
12. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing