Get Money Back if the Confederations Cup final ends in a draw
Chile and Germany are all set for this Sunday’s Confederations Cup final showdown and we’re ramping up the excitement with another cracking offer.
Having a punt on this weekend’s big game in Saint Petersburg?
Then check out our mega concession…
Get Money Back if the Confederations Cup final ends in a draw!*
If the Confederations Cup Final match on Sunday 2 July 2017 ends as a draw in 90 minutes, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Place your bets and get Money Back if this clash ends up with honours even after 90 minutes!
Click here for the latest Confederations Cup final odds.
1. If the Confederations Cup Final match on Sunday 2nd July 2017 ends as a draw in 90 minutes, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing online, mobile and shop customers on The Grid. The offer does not apply to Telebetting (telephone betting), bets placed in shop without a Grid card, through Betstation in-shop (self service betting), or bets placed through the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed on the Confederations Cup Final on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time. Retail customers that place a bet in – shop on their grid card could also qualify for a refund on the Match Result (Win-Draw-Win).
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Friday 30th June 2017 will qualify for the refund if the Confederations Cup Final match on Sunday 2nd July 2017 ends as a draw after 90 minutes play.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Confederations Cup Final at 19:00 on Sunday 2nd July 2017. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Offer applies to 90 mins betting only. Extra time and penalty shoot outs do not count if played.
9. Online and Mobile free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
10. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
11. For shop customers on The Grid, the Free Bet voucher can be claimed once your bet on the match has been settled. The voucher will be available for 7 hours from the moment it’s issued to you.
12. The offer is open to Retail & Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
13. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing