Get Money Back if the Euro 2017 U21 final ends in a draw
Only two teams remain in this year’s Euro 2017 Under-21 Championship and we now know that it’ll be Germany U21 and Spain U21 battling it out for the big prize this Friday night.
Both sides are worthy finalists and it’s a contest that’s tough to call.
However, we’ve got you covered should these two countries cancel each other out…
Get Money Back if the European Under-21 final ends in a draw!*
If the Under 21 European Championships Final match on Friday 30 June 2017 ends as a draw in 90 minutes, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Think you’ve got it all figured out?
Bet with us safe in the knowledge that it’s Money Back on selected markets should this one end with honours even after 90 minutes!
Click here for the latest Euro Under-21 final odds.
1. If the Under 21 European Championships Final match on Friday 30th June 2017 ends as a draw in 90 minutes, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing online, mobile and shop customers on The Grid. The offer does not apply to Telebetting (telephone betting), bets placed in shop without a Grid card, through Betstation in-shop (self service betting), or bets placed through the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed on the Under 21 European Championship Final on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time. Retail customers that place a bet in – shop on their grid card could also qualify for a refund on the Match Result (Win-Draw-Win).
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Wednesday 28th June 2017 will qualify for the refund if the Under 21 European Championships Final match on Friday 30th June 2017 ends as a draw after 90 minutes play.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Under 21 European Championships Final at 19:45 on Friday 30th June 2017. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Offer applies to 90 mins betting only. Extra time and penalty shoot outs do not count if played.
9. Online and Mobile free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
10. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
11. For shop customers on The Grid, the Free Bet voucher can be claimed once your bet on the match has been settled. The voucher will be available for 7 hours from the moment it’s issued to you.
12. The offer is open to Retail & Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
13. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing