Get Money Back if Juventus v Real Madrid ends in a draw
The Champions League final takes centre stage this weekend with Juventus set to take on Real Madrid at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.
And ahead of the big match we’re offering you another incredible concession!
Get stuck in safe in the knowledge that we’ve got you covered…
Get Money Back if Juventus v Real Madrid ends in a draw!*
If the Juventus V Real Madrid Champions League Final on Saturday 3rd June ends as a draw in 90 minutes, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Two-time winners Juve will bid to thwart Real’s tilt at securing a historic 12th European Cup crown and having the honour of being the first team to successfully defend the Champions League since its inception.
And recent meetings suggest this could be another close meeting between these two heavyweights.
Two of their last three encounters have ended in draws with the most recent a 1-1 stalemate in the second leg of their 2014-15 Champions League semi-final.
Our mega Money Back for the recent Championship play-off final gave our punters something to cheer and this latest offer could well trigger too.
Bet with us and get Money Back as a free bet should the final end with honours even after 90 minutes!
Click here for the latest Juventus v Real Madrid odds.
1. If the Juventus V Real Madrid Champions League Final on Saturday 3rd June ends as a draw in 90 minutes, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing online, mobile and shop customers on The Grid. The offer does not apply to Telebetting (telephone betting), bets placed in shop without a Grid card, through Betstation in-shop (self service betting), or bets placed through the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed on the Juventus V Real Madrid Champions League Final on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time. Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time. Retail customers that place a bet in-shop The Grid also qualify for a refund on the Match Result (Win-Draw-Win).
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Wednesday 31st May 2017 will qualify for the refund if the Juventus V Real Madrid Champions League Final on Saturday 3rd June ends as a draw in 90 minutes match betting.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Juventus V Real Madrid 19:45 Saturday 3rd June 2017. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Offer applies to 90 mins betting only. Extra time and penalty shoot outs do not count if played.
9. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
10. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
11. For shop customers on The Grid, the Free Bet voucher can be claimed once your bet on the match has been settled. The voucher will be available for 7 days from the moment it’s issued to you.
12. The offer is open to Digital & Retail customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
13. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing