We’re giving you Money Back if Chelsea v Arsenal ends in a draw
This season’s Emirates FA Cup Final promises to a thriller with newly-crowned champions Chelsea bidding to do the Double when they take on Arsenal at Wembley Stadium.
And as the official betting partner of the FA we’ve come up with another fantastic offer!
The Gunners may have their fair share of injury worries heading into the showpiece event. But they’ve already beaten the Blues once this season and were victorious the last time these two sides met at the national stadium, in 2015’s Community Shield.
Oh, and let’s not forget about the 2002 Final…
Although Antonio Conte’s side are worthy favourites it’d be unwise to dismiss their London rivals.
And we’ve got you covered should these two teams cancel each other out…
Get Money Back if Chelsea v Arsenal ends in a draw!*
If the Chelsea V Arsenal FA Cup Final on Saturday 27th May ends as a draw in 90 minutes, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Reckon it’ll be honours even after 90 minutes?
Then bet with us, safe in the knowledge that you’ll get Money Back as a free bet should we see a stalemate!
Click here for the latest Chelsea v Arsenal odds.
1. If the Chelsea V Arsenal FA Cup Final on Saturday 27th May ends as a draw in 90 minutes, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing online, mobile and shop customers on The Grid. The offer does not apply to Telebetting (telephone betting), bets placed in shop without a Grid card, through Betstation in-shop (self service betting), or bets placed through the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed on the Chelsea V Arsenal FA Cup Final on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time. Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time. Retail customers that place a bet in-shop The Grid also qualify for a refund on the Match Result (Win-Draw-Win).
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Wednesday 24th May 2017 will qualify for the refund if the Chelsea V Arsenal FA Cup Final on Saturday 27th May ends as a draw in 90 minutes match betting.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Chelsea V Arsenal at 17:30 on Saturday 27th May 2017. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Offer applies to 90 mins betting only. Extra time and penalty shoot outs do not count if played.
9. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
10. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
11. For shop customers on The Grid, the Free Bet voucher can be claimed once your bet on the match has been settled. The voucher will be available for 7 days from the moment it’s issued to you.
12. The offer is open to Digital & Retail customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
13. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing