Get Money Back if Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal ends in a draw
The North London derby takes centre stage this Sunday with plenty on the line when Tottenham Hotspur host Arsenal at White Hart Lane.
Spurs are aiming to finish above their bitter rivals for the first time in 22 years while the Gunners still harbour aspirations of breaking into the Premier League’s top four.
With so much at stake we could well see these two adversaries cancel each other out.
And if that happens, we’ve got covered…
Get Money Back if Totteham Hotspur v Arsenal ends in a draw!*
If the Tottenham v Arsenal match on Sunday 30th April ends as a draw, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Got your selections sorted?
Place your bets with us safe in the knowledge that it’s Money Back as a free bet should this one end with honours even.
Click here for the latest Tottenham v Arsenal odds.
1. If the Tottenham v Arsenal match on Sunday 30th April ends as a draw, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online & Mobile customers. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Tottenham v Arsenal on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Friday 28th April 2017 will qualify for the refund if the Tottenham v Arsenal match on Sunday 30th April ends as a draw.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Tottenham v Arsenal at 4.30pm on Sunday 30th April. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. The offer is open to Online & Mobile customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
10. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing