Get Money Back if Manchester City v Manchester United ends in a draw
The Premier League fixture list has thrown up a midweek treat with the re-arranged derby between Manchester City and Manchester United headlining this Thursday.
United are only a point behind their rivals in the battle to claim a Champions League place and the race for the top four looks like it’ll be nip and tuck right until the end of the season.
With the stakes so high this latest encounter could end up with both rivals cancelling each other out.
But should that be the case we’ve got you covered with another top offer..
Get Money Back if Manchester City v Manchester United ends in a draw!*
If the Manchester City v Manchester Utd match on Thursday 27 April ends as a draw, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Think you’ve got it all worked out?
Place your bets with us safe in the knowledge that it’s Money Back as a free bet should this one end all square.
Click here for the latest Man City v Man United odds.
1. If the Manchester City v Manchester Utd match on Thursday 27th April ends as a draw, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online & Mobile customer. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Manchester City v Manchester United match on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Wednesday 26th April 2017 will qualify for the refund if the Manchester City v Manchester United match on Thursday 27th April ends as a draw.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Manchester City v Manchester United at 8pm on Thursday 27th April. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. The offer is open to Online & Mobile customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
10. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing