Get Money Back if Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur ends in a draw
This season’s Emirates FA Cup semi-final draw has thrown up a tantalising clash between the top two teams in the country with Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur set to clash at Wembley this Saturday.
As well as dominating the Premier League, both sides have plenty of cup pedigree with the Blues seven-time winners of the world’s greatest knockout competition while Spurs have lifted the famous trophy on eight occasions.
And as the official betting partner of the FA we’re pulling out all the stops ahead of this showcase fixture…
Get Money Back if Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur ends in a draw!*
If the Chelsea v Tottenham match on Saturday 22 April ends as a draw, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. The offer applies to 90 minutes only. Extra time and penalties do not count. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
The pair have drawn two of their last four meetings heading into this latest encounter. And whatever you’re backing, make sure you bet with us safe in the knowledge that it’s Money Back should we see another stalemate after 90 minutes.
Click here for the latest Chelsea v Tottenham odds.
1. If the Chelsea v Tottenham match on Saturday 22 April ends as a draw, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. The offer applies to 90 minutes only. Extra time and penalties do not count.
2. Available to new and existing Online, Mobile, Tablet, SMS and Shops via The Grid. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops without the use of a Grid card, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Chelsea v Tottenham on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time.
5. The offer applies to 90 minutes only. Extra time and penalties do not count.
6. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Wednesday 19th April 2017 will qualify for the refund if the Chelsea v Tottenham match on Saturday 22nd April ends as a draw.
7. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Chelsea v Tottenham at 5.15pm on Saturday 22nd April. Bets placed in-play do not count.
8. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
9. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
10. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
11. In shops, the Free Bet will be issued when the losing receipt is presented at the counter and will be valid for 7 days.
12. The offer is open to Retail and Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
13. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing