Get Money Back if Chelsea v Manchester City ends in a draw
The Premier League fixture list has thrown up some midweek treats to look forward to with the clash between table-toppers Chelsea and Manchester City headlining on Wednesday.
The Blues suffered a surprising blip at home to Crystal Palace last time out but will aim to put that right when Pep Guardiola’s side visit the capital.
And ahead of the action we’re offering another bumper concession…
Get Money Back if Chelsea v Manchester City ends in a draw!*
If the Chelsea v Man City match on Wednesday 5 April ends as a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
We’ve paid out following last weekend’s Arsenal v Man City stalemate but will we be forced to do the same here?
Chelsea ran out 3-1 winners in the reverse fixture but Antonio Conte’s outfit can’t afford to be complacent against the Citizens.
That defeat to Palace has offered the chasing pack something to cling onto and with plenty at stake we could well see both sides share the spoils.
Whatever you’re backing, bet with us safe in the knowledge that it’s Money Back on selected markets should this one end with honours even.
Click here for the latest Chelsea v Man City odds.
1. If the Chelsea v Man City match on Wednesday 5 April ends as a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online and Mobile customers. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Chelsea v Man City on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Monday 3 April will qualify for the refund if the Chelsea v Man City match on Wednesday 5th April ends as a draw.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Chelsea v Man City. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. The offer is open to Digital customers betting in £/€ or currency equivalent.
10. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing