We’re offering Money Back if Lithuania score against England
The road to Russia continues this weekend with England taking on Lithuania in their latest World Cup 2018 qualifier.
And ahead of the action we’ve got a cracking offer for those of you following the fortunes of the Three Lions.
As the official bookmaker of the FA, we’re giving you Money Back if the visitors spring a surprise…
Get Money Back if Lithuania score!*
*If Lithuania score anytime against England on Sunday 26 March, we will refund losing bets on that match (on selected markets, as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Lithuania have scored in three of their last four qualifiers on the road and have gone three games unbeaten in Group F.
And while England expects at Wembley, we’ve got you covered should Edgaras Jankauskas’ outfit get on the scoresheet.
Click here for the latest England v Lithuania odds.
1. If Lithuania score anytime against England on Sunday 26th March, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online, Mobile and Shop customers via The Grid. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops without using The Grid, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for England v Lithuania on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & HT/FT.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Thursday 23rd March will qualify for the refund if Lithuania score against England anytime on Sunday 26th March.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of England v Lithuania. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
10. In shops, the Free Bet will be issued when the losing receipt is presented at the counter and will be valid for 7 days.
11. The offer is open to Retail and Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
12. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing