WATCH: Only one week left to win the chance to Train Like a Pro
There’s only one week remaining of our fantastic Train Like a Pro competition so you’d better be quick to be in with a chance of winning the experience of a lifetime.
As SPFL sponsors, in conjunction with our partners at the Daily Record, we’ve been inviting you and your teams to take your #ShotAtTheTop.
We’ve been asking amateur and aspiring football teams across Scotland to show off their team spirit in order to win the opportunity to Train Like a Pro at their chosen Ladbrokes SPFL club.
And here are some of the best entries we’ve had so far…
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Then make sure you get involved before it’s too late!
Here’s how you can get involved:
– Post a short video featuring your team on Twitter or Facebook, tagging @Ladbrokes and using #ShotAtTheTop.
– Entry requirements are flexible. Your video can feature a Header Bin Challenge, a set-piece you’ve worked on, a celebration or match footage – whatever sums up your team spirit best.
– Make sure you clearly indicate which team’s training ground you would like to visit from the eight clubs available: Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Hibernian, Kilmarnock, Ross County, St. Johnstone and St. Mirren. E.g – @Ladbrokes Record Amateurs CELTIC #ShotAtTheTop.
– Entries will be judged by Ladbrokes ambassador Chris Kamara. Signed shirts and footballs will also be awarded for standout clips.
– 16 Finalists will be invited to take part in one of 8 Head-to-Head Penalty Shoot-Out competitions at a Ladbrokes SPFL game with £250 up for grabs for every penalty scored.
– The winners of each Penalty Shoot-Out will win a Pro Team Training Experience at their chosen Ladbrokes SPFL club training ground. This will include: Training and gym session with club coaches and complimentary kit.
Win the chance to Train Like a Pro courtesy of SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes!
Demonstrate your team spirit
Qualify for a Head-to-Head Penalty Shoot-Out a Ladbrokes SPFL match and win cash for your club
Win a pro training day for your team at a Ladbrokes SPFL club’s training ground
Your team’s entry and journey to the grand prize will be covered by our exclusive media partner, the Daily Record.
The competition opens on Saturday 18 February 2017 with the closing date for entries Sunday March 26 2017.
Don’t miss this chance to win cash for your team and make the 2016-17 season one your club will never forget!
Full Terms and Conditions:
Tweet or Facebook @Ladbrokes with a short video demonstrating why your team should get to train like the pros – it could be a skills challenge, celebration or set-piece. Videos should be no longer than 60 seconds.
All tweets should include a video, your team name, the name of the club they wish to train at and the hashtag #ShotAtTheTop, i.e. “@Ladbrokes Record Amateurs CELTIC #ShotAtTheTop”.
1. All entrants and participating team members must be aged 18 or over and based in the UK.
2. The Ladbrokes Twitter account will run this competition from 00:00 on Saturday February 18 until
11:59 on Sunday March 26 2017.
3. Entrants must be representatives of non-professional teams. i.e. a team that employs no professional players. Entrants must have the consent of participating team members to enter on their behalf.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Entrants must tweet using the hashtag #ShotAtTheTop and the name of the team they wish to train with.
7. The route to eight prizes and each prize is as follows:
– Entrants will pass through three phases en route to the prize: ‘Entrant’, ‘Finalist’ and ‘Winner’.
– Entrants are an individual/team that submit an entry.
– Finalists are entrants whose entries are approved for progression by the judging panel. There will be up to 16 Finalists selected (two for each involved SPFL team). Finalists will be categorised in one of 8 categories denoted by their selection of which SPFL club they wish to visit in their entry.
The categories are: Celtic, Hearts, Hibernian, Kilmarnock, Rangers, Ross County, St Johnstone and/or St Mirren. Each finalist will be given 5 match tickets for their penalty challenge participants to attend the selected game where the half-time challenge event will take place.
– Winners are finalists who convert the most penalties from 5 attempts in one of 8 half-time challenge events that will take place at one of eight SPFL venues related to each category. Venues: Celtic Park (Celtic), Tynecastle (Hearts), Easter Road (Hibernian), Rugby Park (Kilmarnock), Ibrox (Rangers), Dingwall (Ross County), McDiarmid Park (St Johnstone) and Paisley 2021 Stadium (St Mirren).
– Finalists will be entitled to a prize of £250 per converted penalty. Each team of finalists will consist of four outfield players and one goalkeeper. The goalkeeper will be required to take one of the penalties or one outfield player will take two kicks.
– Eight winners will be selected who will win one prize each. A prize consists of training venue access for up to 3 hours for up to 20 participants including: training session with SPFL club representative, nutritional meal and training kit.
– Each prize will be redeemed at one of eight training venues related to their category. The training venues are: Lennoxtown (Celtic), Oriam (Hearts), Ormistoun (Hibernian), Rugby Park (Kilmarnock), Auchenhowie (Rangers), Dingwall (Ross County), McDiarmid Park (St Johnstone), Ralston (St Mirren).
– One prize is on offer per category.
8. Travel and transportation to the training venue is not included in the prize and will be the responsibility of the winners.
9. Finalists will be chosen from all entries by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
10. The Finalists will be notified by direct message, email and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date.
If a Finalist cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Ladbrokes reserve the right to withdraw the selection and pick a replacement finalist.
11. Winners will be the teams that score more penalties than their opponents in their respective half time penalty challenge events.
12. The promoter will agree a date with finalists when the half time challenge event will take place. This date will be within 28 days of the popular vote closing. Travel and transportation to the challenge event venue is not included in the prize and will be the responsibility of the finalists.
13. The promoter will agree a date with Winners when the prize can be redeemed. This date will be within 56 days of the half time challenge event.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
17. The Entrants, Finalists and Winners agree to the use of his/her name, image and video entry in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winners’ names will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Ladbrokes plc, Harrow, HA2 7JW.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
22. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing