Haye v Bellew: Get Foul Play Money Back if a point is deducted
Heavyweight contenders David Haye and Tony Bellew are ready for battle and ahead of this weekend’s big dust-up we’re bringing you a cracking offer.
With plenty of trash talk, pre-fight altercations, and what appears to be a genuine dislike for each other, there’s the potential for fireworks at the O2 Arena.
And if matters do get a little heated in the ring we’re offering this fantastic fall-back should either fighter take things too far…
Foul Play Money Back!*
If David Haye or Tony Bellew are deducted a point by the referee for violating a rule on Saturday 4 March, we will refund all losing individual round betting win singles, up to £/€25 as a free bet.
Reckon Haye will get this done in the first round or perhaps you think Bellew can take the former world champion on points?
Place your bets safe in the knowledge that it’s Money Back should there be some underhand tactics on show this Saturday!
1. If David Haye or Tony Bellew are deducted a point by the referee for violating a rule on Saturday 4th March, we will refund all losing individual round betting win singles, up to £/€25 as a free bet.
2. Offer is available to new and existing online and mobile customers. The offer does not apply to bets placed in shop, through Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refund will not apply to any multiple bets.
4. Offer only applies to losing singles on named individual Round Betting and does not include the points win for either boxer and the draw options. Bets placed on other markets such as groups of rounds do not count.
5. Offer applies to bets placed from 8am on Saturday 4th March until the start of the fight. Bets placed in-play do not count.
6. Free bet stake is not returned on winning free bets. Ladbrokes rules apply.
7. The offer is open to Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
8. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
Click here for the latest David Haye v Tony Bellew odds.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing