Get Money Back if Chelsea v Manchester United ends in a draw
The Monday night clash between Chelsea and Manchester United is the standout tie in this season’s Emirates FA Cup Quarter-Finals.
And as the official betting partner of the FA we’re offering you incredible value on what’s set to be an intriguing match-up at Stamford Bridge.
The hosts are favourites to book their passage to a Wembley semi-final but they won’t be given an easy ride.
And if this contest ends with honours even, our super concession will be triggered.
Check this out…
Get Money Back if Chelsea v Manchester United ends in a draw!*
If the Chelsea v Man United match on Monday 13 March ends as a draw after 90 minutes we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for Full Terms and Conditions.
United boss Jose Mourinho didn’t exactly enjoy a welcome return to west London when his Red Devils ended up on the wrong end of a 4-0 hammering back in October 2016.
However, the Old Trafford outfit have found their groove since then and they won’t be about to surrender their Emirates FA Cup crown lightly.
Whatever you’re backing, get stuck in and enjoy Money Back should there fail to be a winner after 90 minutes.
Click here for the latest Chelsea v Manchester United odds.
1. If the Chelsea v Man Utd match on Monday 13 March ends as a draw after 90 minutes we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online, Mobile and shop customers via The Grid. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Telebetting, BetStation, the Ladbrokes Exchange or shop betting without using The Grid.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Chelsea v Man Utd on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time. Shop customers using The Grid also quallify for the win-draw-win market.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Friday 10 March will qualify for the refund if the Chelsea v Man Utd match on Monday 13 March ends as a draw after 90 minutes.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Chelsea v Man Utd at 7.45pm on Monday 13 Match. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Offer applies only to 90 minutes and does not include extra time or penalties.
8. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
9. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
10. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
11. In shops, the Free Bet will be issued when the losing receipt is presented at the counter and will be valid for 7 days.
12. The offer is open to Retail and Digital customers betting in £/€ or currency equivalent.
13. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
- All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing