We’re Top Price on every team to win this year’s Six Nations
Will England retain their crown? Can Ireland win a third tournament in four years? Is this Wales’ chance to make a comeback? Or can Scotland finally come good on all that potential? The 2017 Six Nations is upon us, and we’re getting in the spirit accordingly!
Between now and kick-off in Scotland versus Ireland, we’re going TOP PRICE on all teams to win this year’s tournament.
To back your team at the best price – click here.
Eddie Jones’ England are favourites and that’s no surprise given they recorded a perfect 13 wins from 13 games in 2016.
But can Ireland – who defeated New Zealand in the Autumn – steal the tournament away from them? It could all come down to a thrilling clash between the pair in Dublin on the final weekend…
Wales will be hoping to secure a first Six Nations since 2013, while many are tipping Scotland as the dark horses.
And then there is France, capable of beating anyone on their day, while Italy head into the next seven weeks having claimed a famous win over South Africa last Autumn.
So, who are you backing this spring?
Full Terms and Conditions below.
1. We will be top price on all teams to win the Six Nations from 8:00 until 14:25 on Saturday 4th February.
2. The prices will be available to customers betting through Mobile and Tablet, Online, SMS, in Ladbrokes shops and through telephone betting.
3. “Top price” is defined as equal to or better than the online odds offered by William Hill, Betfred, Bet365, Boylesports, Skybet and Paddy Power. We will be using oddschecker.com as a guide to update our prices to ensure they are not bettered by the bookmakers listed.
4. Whilst updating our prices, there may be occasions when a competitor’s price is better than the one we are currently offering. Should this occur, the Ladbrokes price at the time of acceptance will apply.
5. The maximum stake for this offer is £/€25.
6. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
7. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
8. Ladbrokes reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time and restrict bonuses to individual customers at its discretion.
9. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
10. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
11. The promoters are Ladbrokes Betting and Gaming, Imperial House, Imperial Drive, Rayners Lane , Middx.HA2 7JW and Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing