New customers can enjoy mega odds on the EU Referendum result
The EU Referendum is now just hours away and in anticipation of the seismic UK vote we’re offering incredible enhanced odds to new customers.
If you’re leaning one way or the other, or even if you’d merely like to snap up a great bit of value, we’ve got a fantastic price for you no matter which side of the divide you fall under.
And without much further ado here’s our huge promotion…
EU Referendum New Customer Exclusive:
Get 3/1 for Remain OR 8/1 for Leave!*
New customers only. Maximum bet £/€10. Money Back as a free bet up to £/€10 if a loser. Offer valid until 14:00 BST on Thursday 23 June 2016.
Which outcome will you be backing?
At the time of writing our Brexit barometer was predicting a 76 per cent chance of Remain winning the vote with Leave rated a 24 per cent possibility.
But now it’s up to you to decide where your money will be going in one of the most keenly contested political betting heats in recent memory.
*Click here for full Terms and Conditions.
Keep checking back to our dedicated EU Referendum site for the latest market moves, insight and analysis.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.