Take on the Professor: West Brom fan tips Baggies and Berahino
It might not be a Super Sunday clash to remember but this weekend’s match-up between West Ham United and West Bromwich Albion still has a lot riding on it.
For starters, there’s The Professor’s reputation which has taken a bit of a battering in recent weeks following some ropey performances.
But class is permanent as they say and it’s time for our man to start delivering again, beginning with this battle against Baggies fan, @MarkWalters92.
Right, down to business.
Before we get stuck into the predictions, this is how our competitors so far, and the Prof, have been performing this season:
As ever our contestant been given a £25 FREE BET to use as he wishes ahead of the big game.
And in terms of the competition’s format, it’s pretty simple.
For each correct pick, the entrant will be awarded the odds paid out on that selection.
For example, a correct 20/1 selection will reward 20 points. There will be no penalty for an incorrect selection.
Here are our intrepid pair’s picks:
Conflicting opinions as always!
But how has the Prof decided upon his selections?
– Four of this pair’s last five Premier League meetings at Upton Park have been drawn. This one is heading for the same outcome.
– Only three of West Brom’s last 10 games have seen the total number of goals go over 2.5. Meanwhile, just five of West Ham’s last 10 home matches in the Premier League have featured three goals or more. Expect another low-scoring affair.
– Both of these sides have been busy racking up disciplinary points this term. They currently sit joint-fourth on the Premier League’s naughty list and it’s worth noting the sending-off when they met in last season’s FA Cup.
Terms and Conditions summary:
– One chosen fan blogger, will be contacted and asked if they’d like to take part before receiving their £25 FREE BET and choosing their selections.
– Ladbrokes News Team will then inform the participant of their selections so that both parties are fully aware of what’s been chosen in advance to kick off.
– After the chosen game we will add up scores and make the blogger aware of the outcome in a news story.
– Scores will be settled based on the pre-match odds given directly before kick-off of the stated game.
– The four semi-finalists will go head-to-head in a knockout format to win the Take On #TheProfessor trophy at the end of the season.
– The chosen candidate will have 24 hours to get back to us with their selections before we look for another contender.
– The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
For full Terms and Conditions please click here:
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £50 in free bets