Take on the Professor: Bearded Genius tested at White Hart Lane
It’s another London derby for The Professor to get stuck into this week as West Ham travel to White Hart Lane, and the man with the best beard this side of Shoreditch is confident of hitting back with a victory.
Set to feel the genius’ wrath this week is @FD_WestHamNews, a Hammers fan who would certainly like nothing more than for Slaven Bilic’s men to get one over on Tottenham.
But can Ryan Hopkins usurp our man’s knowledge as we look to pick the bones out of the Super Sunday contest?
Yes, The Professor isn’t having the best run up to Christmas, but he’s determined to get back on track.
Here’s how the standings look after last week’s efforts:
In case you weren’t sure of how things worked, here’s a little reminder.
As ever our contestant been given a £25 FREE BET to use as he wishes ahead of the big game.
And in terms of the competition’s format, it’s pretty simple.
For each correct pick, the entrant will be awarded the odds paid out on that selection.
For example, a correct 20/1 selection will reward 20 points. There will be no penalty for an incorrect selection.
Here are this week’s selections:
And here’s how The Prof is weighing up this Sunday’s clash in North London:
– West Ham’s defeat to Watford was their only loss in six on the road, while Tottenham haven’t tasted defeat in 11 games in the Premier League.
– There have been three or more goals in eight of West Ham’s last 11 games and four of Tottenham’s last five fixtures. Goals are on the card here.
– While Harry Kane broke the deadlock when these two met in 2014, it was at the wrong end, meaning a striker hasn’t opened the scoring (for their team) in the last four meetings. Manuel Lazini is the man who could continue that run.
How do you think they’ll get on? Join in the conversation via @Ladbrokes!
Terms and Conditions summary:
– One chosen fan blogger, will be contacted and asked if they’d like to take part before receiving their £25 FREE BET and choosing their selections.
– Ladbrokes News Team will then inform the participant of their selections so that both parties are fully aware of what’s been chosen in advance to kick off.
– After the chosen game we will add up scores and make the blogger aware of the outcome in a news story.
– Scores will be settled based on the pre-match odds given directly before kick-off of the stated game.
– The four semi-finalists will go head-to-head in a knockout format to win the Take On #TheProfessor trophy at the end of the season.
– The chosen candidate will have 24 hours to get back to us with their selections before we look for another contender.
– The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
For full Terms and Conditions please click here:
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £50 in free bets