Take on the Professor: Will Watford fan be buzzing against Palace?
Before we get down to business and take a look at this week’s Super Sunday clash between Watford and Crystal Palace let’s get one thing out of the way first.
The Professor took our breath away last weekend, correctly predicting seven out of eight outcomes in a complete rout of Southampton’s finest.
And now he has Hornets fan and renowned broadcaster (so he tells us) @RookeryMike firmly in his sights.
Good luck to you pal. You may need it.
That aforementioned hammering has put the bearded calculator on top of the standings…
As ever, we’ve given our Mike a £25 FREE BET to use as he wishes. Looks like he’s not overly confident about Watford’s chances.
The format is simple.
For each correct pick, the entrant will be awarded the odds paid out on that selection.
For example, a correct 20/1 selection will reward 20 points. There will be no penalty for an incorrect selection.
Perhaps we shouldn’t question The Prof on his methods given his recent form but here’s his methodology anyway:
– Crystal Palace have only lost one of their last 10 league visits to Vicarage Road, winning five of them.
– No team has scored more than one goal against Watford at Vicarage Road since 21 February.
– Watford haven’t gone in behind at half-time in the league since February – a run of 18 games.
– None of the last seven competitive games at Vicarage Road have featured more than two goals.
How do you think they’ll get on? Join in the conversation via @Ladbrokes!
Terms and Conditions summary:
– One chosen fan blogger, will be contacted and asked if they’d like to take part before receiving their £25 FREE BET and choosing their selections.
– Ladbrokes News Team will then inform the participant of their selections so that both parties are fully aware of what’s been chosen in advance to kick off.
– After the chosen game we will add up scores and make the blogger aware of the outcome in a news story.
– Scores will be settled based on the pre-match odds given directly before kick-off of the stated game.
– The four semi-finalists will go head-to-head in a knockout format to win the Take On #TheProfessor trophy at the end of the season.
– The chosen candidate will have 24 hours to get back to us with their selections before we look for another contender.
– The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
For full Terms and Conditions please click here:
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £50 in free bets.