Stoichkov is wrong, LVG is doing just fine at Man United
It’s fair to say that there’s no love lost between Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal and former Barcelona and Bulgaria star Hristo Stoichkov.
And in reaction to the latter’s latest inflammatory comments the majority of Ladbrokes News voters have thrown their weight behind LVG rather than his jilted adversary.
Stoichkov has gone on record as saying that Van Gaal is “destroying Man United” and he’s also warned Barca forward Pedro against a move to Old Trafford.
The very public outburst on Spanish radio prompted our latest poll with our simple question asking whether you think the legendary midfielder was correct in his assessment of the Dutchman’s tenure.
A resounding 61 per cent of you hit the ‘No’ button while the remaining 39 per cent of readers think that Stoichkov isn’t too far wide of the mark.
Sour grapes or does he have a point? You’ve been pretty unanimous in your response.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £50 in free bets.