Take on the Professor: Norwich fan gets his shot at bearded boss
We witnessed a desperately low scoring round in our Take on the Professor competition last week with the big man’s Everton-supporting opponent walking away with the glory.
Liverpool Echo tipster Tony Scott took the prize having nailed the corner bands market but will he be making a reappearance in our end of season playoff?
It’s the turn of New York Jets and, more importantly, Norwich fan and blogger @DavidWyattNFL to have a crack at The Prof this week.
Give him a follow on Twitter and check out his latest articles at SB Nation.
Here’s how the league table is shaping up so far…
But back to the matter at hand.
David’s been given a £25 FREE BET to use with the Canaries’ upcoming clash against a sluggish Southampton side the focus of this week’s competition.
The format is simple.
For each correct pick, the entrant will be awarded the odds paid out on that selection.
For example, a correct 20/1 selection will reward 20 points. There will be no penalty for an incorrect selection.
Let’s see what they’re tipping up…
When you’re called The Professor you’d better be pretty smart. Thankfully, our very own brainbox has it all worked out:
– Southampton have drawn three of their last five in all competitions and are still spluttering into life. The Saints looked short of confidence and ideas when going down in the Europa League in midweek and they’re likely to frustrate their supporters once again.
– A score draw is the natural choice. Norwich faced a proper test in Stoke last weekend and recorded that result. Recent draw specialists Southampton are likely to trouble the visitors’ backline but they may not have enough to plunder all three points.
– Graziano Pelle has opened the scoring in three competitive matches this season and boss Ronald Koeman will be hoping he can fire his side ahead once again.
Terms and Conditions summary:
– One chosen fan blogger, will be contacted and asked if they’d like to take part before receiving their £25 FREE BET and choosing their selections.
– Ladbrokes News Team will then inform the participant of their selections so that both parties are fully aware of what’s been chosen in advance to kick off.
– After the chosen game we will add up scores and make the blogger aware of the outcome in a news story.
– Scores will be settled based on the pre-match odds given directly before kick-off of the stated game.
– The four semi-finalists will go head-to-head in a knockout format to win the Take On #TheProfessor trophy at the end of the season.
– The chosen candidate will have 24 hours to get back to us with their selections before we look for another contender.
– The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
For full Terms and Conditions please click here:
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £50 in free bets.