Professor’s XI: Come and ‘ave a go at our Arsenal v Liverpool Quiz
One of the Premier League’s biggest and best rivalries looks set to resume this Saturday with Arsenal hosting Liverpool at the Emirates in a game with plenty at stake.
Brendan Rodgers team are looking to bounce back from their recent defeat to Manchester United while Arsenal will be aiming to consolidate their top four place and keep the pressure on Manchester City in second.
Ahead of kick-off, however, the Professor is more concerns with testing your knowledge on all things Arsenal v Liverpool – here are 11 tasty questions to get you in the mood for the big match.
1. Who set the record for the fastest ever Premier League hat-trick in game between Arsenal and Liverpool?
2. How many goals has Martin Skrtel scored in the Premier League against Arsenal?
3. Arsenal clinched the 1989 league title with a win over the Reds – what was the score?
4. How many times have Liverpool and Arsenal met each other in the final of the FA Cup?
5. Which Argentina-born defender, who played against England at the 2014 World Cup, endured a nightmare when Arsenal thrashed Liverpool 6-3 in the 2006-07 League Cup?
6. Which one-time Liverpool and Arsenal player shares his full name with a Democrat US President who was in office for just one term?
7. Two Arsenal players have netted hat-tricks against Liverpool in the Premier League – who are they?
8. Jamie Carragher was sent off in an FA Cup clash with Arsenal after throwing what back into the crowd?
9. The 2011 Premier League clash between Arsenal and Liverpool at the Emirates was meant to have eight minutes of added on time – how many were played?
10. Which former Arsenal player featured for Liverpool in a Champions League final?
11. I played for both Arsenal and Liverpool and am famous for scoring hat-tricks in the Premier League, Champions League and FA Cup – who am I?
Click here for all the answers
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £25 in free bets.