THE PROFESSOR’S PREMIER LEAGUE XI: A-LEAGUE QUIZ II ANSWERS
1. Which ex-Ipswich Town and Queens Park Rangers manager won 16.67% of his games while in charge of Melbourne Victory?
2. Name the two members of the 2000 Leeds United side that reached the UEFA Cup final who have also played in the A-League
Harry Kewell and Michael Bridges.
3. Western Sydney Warriors manager Tony Popovic was Assistant Manager to which Premier League club prior to his appointment?
4. Who is the most successful club in the history of the A-League?
5. How many English clubs did player turned pundit Robbie Slater play for?
Blackburn Rovers, West Ham, Southampton & Wolves – four
6. Did Robbie Fowler score more or less than 10 goals in the A-League?
Yes – He scored 18 with North Queensland Fury and Perth Glory.
7. Which player moved from Birmingham City to Sydney FC and then back to Sunderland?
8. Can you name the youngest franchise in the A-League at present?
West Sydney Warriors
9. How many English and Scottish coaches are managing in the A-League?
Kenny Lowe – One
10. Alessandro Del Piero played for Sydney FC – can list the three other clubs he has featured for?
Padova, Juventus, Delhi Dynamos
11. Name the Brisbane Roar legend who also played for Rangers, Borussia Monchengladbach and Newcastle United
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £25 in free bets.