Rangers and Celtic are set to do battle for the sixth and final time this season when they meet at Ibrox this Saturday.
The Hoops have dominated the fixture this term, knocking their rivals out of both cups while emerging victorious on two occasions in the Ladbrokes Premiership.
Their last league meeting did end with honours even though and should the same happen again we’ve got you covered.
Check out our latest super concession…
Get Money Back if Rangers v Celtic ends in a draw!*
If the Rangers v Celtic match on Saturday 29th April ends as a draw, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
How are you calling it?
Whichever way you’re leaning, place your bets with us safe in the knowledge that it’s Money Back as a free bet should this one end all square.
Click here for the latest Rangers v Celtic odds.
1. If the Rangers v Celtic match on Saturday 29th April ends as a draw, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online & Mobile customers. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Rangers v Celtic on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Friday 28th April 2017 will qualify for the refund if the Rangers v Celtic match on Saturday 29th April ends as a draw.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Rangers v Celtic at 12pm on Saturday 29th April. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. The offer is open to Online & Mobile customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
10. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing