The continent’s cheese-filled annual celebration of all things musical takes place this Saturday with the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest always must-see viewing.
Whether you like bopping along to the best Europe can offer, or simply tune-in to pass judgement on the standard of the singing, Eurovision is an event that gets people talking.
And with that in mind we’ve come up with a top offer for the big finale taking place in Kiev.
Former X Factor contestant Lucie Jones will fly the flag for the United Kingdom with her song ‘Never Give Up On You’.
But given the UK’s recent poor fortunes in the competition, and current political position in Europe, she could be in for a tricky night…
NEW ONLINE AND MOBILE CUSTOMERS
At least one jury to award the United Kingdom ‘nul points’ @ 25/1!*
New Ladbrokes Online & Mobile customers: Simply register today, deposit a minimum of £/€5, and then place your first bet as a single bet of £/€1 on the United Kingdom to receive at least one “Nul Points” in the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 (25/1). If the bet loses, we will refund your £/€1 stake as a free bet, paid into your account within 24 hours. The offer applies to bets placed prior to the first jury broadcasting their vote. Bets placed after the first jury have broadcast their vote will not qualify. Winning bets will have the £1 stake refunded and £/€25 will be paid as a Free Bet token. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Are you anticipating a Brexit backlash from our European neighbours? Or simply think the UK will be in for a rough time regardless?
Then sign-up today and take advantage of this massive incentive. And should Lucie perform better than expected and avoid the dreaded ‘nul points’ all night you’ll get your Money Back as a free bet!
1. New Ladbrokes Online & Mobile customers: Simply register today, deposit a minimum of £/€5, and then place your first bet as a single bet of £/€1 on the United Kingdom to receive at least one “Nul Points” in the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 (25/1).
2. Bets placed in accordance with the terms and conditions will be eligible for the enhanced odds of 25/1 for the United Kingdom to receive at least one “Nul Points”. Maximum one qualifying bet per customer.
3. “Nul Points” refers to the country (United Kingdom) failing to receive points from one or more juries in the voting.
4. If the bet loses, we will refund your £/€1 stake as a free bet, paid into your account within 24 hours.
5. The offer applies to bets placed prior to the first jury broadcasting their vote. Bets placed after the first jury have broadcast their vote will not qualify.
6. This offer is available from 17:00 Thursday 11th May until prior to the first jury broadcasting their vote.
7. This offer applies to jury voting only and not televotes.
8. The offer is not available through Telebetting, Text Betting, Ladbrokes Exchange or in Ladbrokes shops.
9. Customers that have an existing Online account with Ladbrokes do not qualify for this promotion.
10. We cannot accept new customers from, or offer this promotion in, certain countries – see here for Restricted Territories.
11. Winning bets will have the £1 stake refunded and £/€25 will be paid as a Free Bet token.
12. Free Bets can be redeemed through Online or Mobile only.
13. Free Bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single on any sport and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your Free Bet, the remaining value of the Free Bet will be void.
14. Free Bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with Free Bets.
15. Free Bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product; Poker, Casino, Live Casino, Games, Bingo, Lottos, Virtuals, Slots, Exchange or be used to fund Tote or Pool bets.
16. Redeemed Free Bets will not count toward qualification to view streamed events.
17. Free Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
18. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in any Ladbrokes promotion.
19. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
20. Ladbrokes reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude individual customers from any Ladbrokes promotions, including Money Back and Free Bet offers.
21. Ladbrokes may determine, at its discretion, whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
22. If the terms of the offer are breached or there is evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, enhanced payments, Free Bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Ladbrokes reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus.
23. In addition Ladbrokes reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, Free Bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any free bet or offer to their account.
24. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
25. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing