The world’s oldest Classic is just around the corner with the Ladbrokes St Leger the feature race of this week’s Festival at Doncaster.
And ahead of the 1m6f contest on Saturday 10 September 2016 we’ve lined-up an incredible offer for our big race.
Thinking of opposing Aidan O’Brien’s jolly? Then you’re going to love this…
Money Back if Idaho wins the Ladbrokes St Leger!*
If Idaho wins the Ladbrokes St Leger we will refund losing stakes on all horses as a Free Bet up to £/€25.
O’Brien’s mount is likely to go off as a very short-priced favourite on Town Moor with his Great Voltigeur win last time out the standout piece of form in this year’s renewal.
But is he unbeatable?
AOB’s second string Housesofparliament has been earmarked as one who could make a prominent St Leger bid.
The Bahrain Trophy winner was the runner-up behind his stablemate at York. But if you fancy him to turn the tables then get stuck in safe in the knowledge that you’re covered should the jolly prove to be too good once again.
Whatever you’re backing there’s only one place you need to go to place your bets!
Click here for the latest Ladbrokes St Leger odds.
- 1. If Idaho wins the 2016 Ladbrokes St Leger on Saturday 10 September, we will refund losing stakes on every horse in the race as a Free Bet up to £/€25.
2. Available to new and existing online, mobile, tablet, SMS and shop customers. The offer does not apply to Telebetting (telephone betting), bets placed through BetStation (self service betting), or bets placed through the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to bets placed between 8am on Tuesday 6 September and the start of the race (2016 St Leger Stakes) at 3.45pm on Saturday 10 September.
4. Offer applies to losing Single bets on the race as follows: Win Singles (up to £/€25); Win part of Each-Way Singles (up to £/€12.50) where the place part of the bet is paid out in full; the full Each Way stake where the horse is unplaced (up to £/€25)
5. Offer applies to Ladbrokes ante post, early prices, board prices or bets at SP. Refund will not apply to any multiple bets.
6. For digital customers, the offer applies to the first bet placed on the race. Subsequent bets will not count towards the offer. In shops, customers can have more than one bet refunded but the total amount refunded as a free bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer.
7. Bets that qualify for the offer that exceed the maximum refund amounts will only have the first £/€25 refunded as a Free Bet (£/€12.50 for Each-Way bets).
8. Offer applies to bets placed before the off. Bets placed in-running do not count.
10. If Idaho does not run in the Ladbrokes St Leger, the promotion will not be replaced with another offer unless otherwise stated.
11. Bets placed using Free Bets do not count towards the offer.
12. Void bets do not count towards the offer.
13. Offer applies to the official result only. “First Past The Post” does not apply.
14. For digital customers, the Free Bet token will be awarded within 24 hours of the finish of the race and is valid for 7 days.
15. The offer is open to digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
16. For shop customers, the Free Bet voucher can be claimed once your bet on the race has been settled. The voucher will be available for 7 days from the moment it’s issued to you.
17. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bets and promotions, see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing