The most exciting week of horse racing action is almost upon us and Ladbrokes is offering you the chance to get in on the act with our famous Cheltenham Festival Twitter tipping competition and win yourself some free bets.
The contest will run on each day of the festival from March 11th to March 14th and joining in couldn’t be easier!
Simply tweet the names of two horses running in the first race of each day. If either of those horses win, you’ve made it to the next round. Congratulations.
You can now enter your picks for the second race and so on throughout each day of the festival.
To enter your horses simply tweet your picks to @Ladbrokes using the hashtag #Chelt6 (eg. @Ladbrokes Horse A, Horse B. #Chelt6) and you could win a £20 free bet each day.
Keep an eye out for updates on the Ladbrokes Twitter feed as we’ll also be giving away footballs to five randomly selected contestants each day.
Have you got a favourite for the World Hurdle or the Gold Cup?
Then get involved for your chance to win!
Terms and Conditions
– Simply tweet the names of two horses running in the first race of each day. If either of those horses win, you’ve made it to the next round.
– This process continues throughout the day and if you get a winner in each of the first six races at Cheltenham that day you win the competition for that day.
– The winner will be crowned the ultimate tipster for the day and will receive a £20 free bet in their Ladbrokes account.
– Qualifying selections must be placed five minutes before the stated off time of each race. Bets placed after this time will not be taken into consideration.
– In the event of more than 5 or more contestants picking six winners, a random draw will take place to determine a single winner. If four or fewer contestants win, then they will each receive a free £20 bet.
– If no one picks six winners on a day, then a further £10 will be added to the prize pool. This will continue until the prize pool is won.
– You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
– One entry per player per day. If a player enters more than once they will be disqualified.
– Free bet token will be valid for 28 days.
– The timeline of a prospective winner will be checked before any free bets are paid, and must contain the tweets with the correct selections, in the correct time frame and accompanied by #Chelt6 for each one.
– Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
– Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
– In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserve the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
– The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £50 in free bets.