1. Which three national teams have never lost in the World Cup Final?
England, Uruguay and Spain
2. Can you name the one-time Leeds United player who featured in the 2002 final?
3. Starting from 1966, name the three players who have taken home the Golden Boot alongside a World Cup winner’s medal?
Mario Kempes – Argentina 1978, Paolo Rossi – Italy 1982 and Ronaldo – Brazil 2002
4. How many World Cup finals have required extra time?
5. There have been red cards in four World Cup finals – tell us the years
1990 (2), 1998, 2006 and 2010
6. Which former Argentina international, who was part of their 2006 and 2010 World Cup squads, could have also represented Germany?
Gabriel Heinze – his father is German.
7. Who scored the last equalising goal in a World Cup final?
Marco Materazzi scored for Italy against France in 2006
8. Name the three Italian players who missed their penalties in the 1994 World Cup final shootout?
Franco Baresi, Daniele Massaro and Roberto Baggio
9. Which national side went from failing to qualify for the World Cup to winning it four years later?
France 1994 and 1998
10. Two players have featured in the final of the World Cup on three occasions each – who are they?
Pele and Cafu
11. Four penalties have been awarded in the history of the World Cup final – Can you name the games and, for a bonus point, the scorers?
Johan Neeskens (Holland vs West Germany 1974), Paul Breitner (Holland vs West Germany 1974), Andres Brehme (Germany vs Argentina 1990) and Zinedine Zidane (Italy vs France 2006).
How did you score?
1-2 – Time to go back to school.
2-4 – Good but not great.
5-7 – Woah! You’re half way there!
8-9 – You’re a World Cup all-star!
10-11 – We’re very, very impressed
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £100 in free bets.