Gareth Southgate takes his England side to Slovenia this week with the Three Lions sitting pretty at the top of Group F following two wins from two in World Cup 2018 qualifying.
And ahead of this latest assignment we’ve come up with another cracking promotion.
As the official bookmaker of the FA we’re offering up even more great value and more reasons to bet with Ladbrokes…
Get Money Back if Slovenia v England ends in a draw!*
If the Slovenia v England match on Tuesday October 11 results in a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. Offer applies to bets placed for Slovenia v England on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time.
England have won all four of their previous encounters with Slovenia with the two countries facing off as recently as the qualification stage for Euro 2016.
The visitors were 3-2 winners in Ljubljana back in June of last year and if you fancy the same scoreline then place your bets safe in the knowledge that it’ll be Money Back should there be a different outcome.
Click here for the latest Slovenia v England match odds.
1. If the Slovenia v England match on Tuesday October 11 results in a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online, Mobile, Tablet, SMS and Shops excluding shops located in Scotland. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Telebetting, BetStation, the Ladbrokes Exchange or shops in Scotland.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Slovenia v England on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time. Shop customers that place a bet on The Grid qualify for a refund on the win-draw-win market.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Sunday October 9 2016 will qualify for the refund if the Slovenia v England match on Tuesday 11 October results as a draw.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Slovenia v England at 7.45pm on Tuesday October 11. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
10. In shops, the Free Bet will be issued when the losing receipt is presented at the counter and will be valid for 7 days.
11. The offer is open to Retail and Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
12. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing