A new era is upon us with Sam Allardyce’s England ready to start their 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign against Slovakia this weekend.
The Three Lions begin the road to Russia with a trip to Trnava on Sunday, a match-up that comes hot on the heels of the pair’s 0-0 draw at this summer’s European Championships.
And while we’ll be hoping that the new England manager’s side grab all three points, we’re offering our customers a cracking concession should they just fall short…
Get Money Back if it’s a Draw!*
We will refund losing bets up to £/€25 on selected markets if the match ends in a DRAW. Money Back as Free Bet. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
As the FA’s official betting partner, Ladbrokes is going all out to ensure you get the most from the action with this latest headline offer sure to whet the appetite.
How will you be calling the action?
England haven’t lost to Slovakia in four previous meetings and were resounding 4-0 winners when these two sides met in a friendly five years ago.
If you fancy history to repeat itself then put your bets on safe in the knowledge that our Money Back concession has got you covered should this upcoming clash finish with honours even at full-time.
However you see the game unfolding, Ladbrokes is the place to go for all your Three Lions wagers.
Terms and Conditions
- 1. If the Slovakia v England match on Sunday 4 September ends in a DRAW we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online, Mobile, Tablet, SMS and Shop customers. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Telebetting, BetStation, or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Slovakia v England on the following markets (on 90 minutes play) before kick-off: Correct Score, First Player To Score, and Half Time/Full Time. The offer also applies to Match Result (Win Draw Win) bets placed in shop on The Grid. Match Result refunds do not apply to any other customers.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 August 29th 2016 will qualify for the refund if the Slovakia v England match on 4 September 2016 ends in a Draw.
The offer only applies if the match ends in a Draw after 90 minutes. Any markets which are refunded are based on the 90 minutes result.
7. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Slovakia v England at 5pm on Sunday 4 September. Bets placed in-play do not count.
8. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
10. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
In shops, the Free Bet will be issued when the losing receipt is presented at the counter and will be valid for 7 days.
12. The offer is open to Retail and Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
13. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.