There’s no doubt which game takes centre stage this week with the World Cup qualifier between England and Scotland the blockbuster event.
It’s a clash that we’re billing as More Than A Qualifier and as the Official Bookmaker of the FA we’re going all out to give our customers fantastic value…
Get Money Back if England v Scotland ends in a draw!*
If the England v Scotland match on Friday 11 November results in a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for Full Terms and Conditions.
England lead the head-to-head with 47 wins compared to 41 Scotland victories while there’s been 24 draws recorded since the sides first met in 1872.
The most recent meetings resulted in 3-1 and 3-2 victories for the Three Lions in 2014 and 2013 respectively.
Whether you fancy a similar outcome or not, place your bets with us safe in the knowledge that you’ll get your money back as a free bet should this latest clash end with honours even.
Plus, make the most of this huge concession and keep checking back for more exclusive England v Scotland content throughout the week!
1. If the England v Scotland match on Friday 11 November results in a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online, Mobile, Tablet, SMS and Shops. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for England v Scotland on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time. Shop customers that place a bet on The Grid qualify for a refund on the win-draw-win market.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Monday 7 November 2016 will qualify for the refund if the England v Scotland match on Friday 11 November results as a draw.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of England v Scotlland at 7.45pm on Friday 11 November. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
10. In shops, the Free Bet will be issued when the losing receipt is presented at the counter and will be valid for 7 days.
11. The offer is open to Retail and Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
12. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing