The Premier League is back and so is The Professor with yet another challenger ready and willing to take on our bearded calculator.
This week it’s the turn of Southampton fan Nick Whitcher (@gangleman) ahead of his team’s Super Sunday clash against Manchester United.
Will his predictions bring the Saints any luck or will the Red Devils leave St Mary’s with all three points?
Saints fans get behind your man because he’ll need more than just good fortune if he’s hoping to beat a guy who’s PIN number is the date of Hristo Stoichkov’s CSKA Sofia debut.
Here’s a quick recap on things as they stand…
So, let’s get down to business.
Nick’s been given a £25 FREE BET to use as he wishes and you’d like to think he’ll put his money where his mouth is with regards to his tips below.
The format is simple.
For each correct pick, the entrant will be awarded the odds paid out on that selection.
For example, a correct 20/1 selection will reward 20 points. There will be no penalty for an incorrect selection.
Here’s what The Prof has to say…
– The Saints have lost 22 Premier League matches against Manchester United, more than they have against any other opponent.
– United have not kept a clean sheet in any of the last seven league meetings.
– Southampton have managed just two wins in their last 11 league matches.
– United’s David de Gea has not kept a clean sheet in the league in any of his last eight appearances in which he has played a full 90 minutes.
How do you think they’ll get on? Join in the conversation via @Ladbrokes!
Terms and Conditions summary:
– One chosen fan blogger, will be contacted and asked if they’d like to take part before receiving their £25 FREE BET and choosing their selections.
– Ladbrokes News Team will then inform the participant of their selections so that both parties are fully aware of what’s been chosen in advance to kick off.
– After the chosen game we will add up scores and make the blogger aware of the outcome in a news story.
– Scores will be settled based on the pre-match odds given directly before kick-off of the stated game.
– The four semi-finalists will go head-to-head in a knockout format to win the Take On #TheProfessor trophy at the end of the season.
– The chosen candidate will have 24 hours to get back to us with their selections before we look for another contender.
– The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
For full Terms and Conditions please click here:
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £50 in free bets.