Could you name the last time Lewis Hamilton failed to make it on to the podium? Or answer correctly how many riders started the Tour de France?
Find out how you got on in the latest Professor’s Week That Was quiz and check your answers here.
1. Which former Leicester and Wigan striker bagged a brace for new club Rangers in their 6-2 stuffing of Hibernian in the first round of the Petrofac Training Cup?
Answer: Martyn Waghorn
2. Prior to this weekend’s Hungarian Grand Prix, when was the last time Lewis Hamilton failed to make it on to the podium?
Answer: Brazil Grand Prix in 2013 (9th)
3. Chris Froome secured an historic second Tour de France victory. But how many riders started the three-week marathon on July 4?
4. How many CONCACAF Gold Cup titles have Mexico won following their 3-1 win over Jamaica in last night’s final?
5. Which French defender scored a sensational acrobatic volley to send AC Milan on their way to victory over city rivals Inter in the International Champions Cup?
Answer: Phillipe Mexes
6. Which Super League side ensured they finished the regular season at the top of the table following a 36-22 success over the Catalan Dragons?
Answer: Leeds Rhinos
7. Name the 17-year-old French midfielder who’s got the red half of north London excited following his debut for Arsenal against Wolfsburg in the Emirates Cup?
Answer: Jeff-Reine Adelaide
8. Which New Zealand rugby star scored a pivotal late try to put the All Blacks on their way to a 27-20 win over South Africa in the Rugby Championship?
Answer: Richie McCaw
9. England and Scotland were drawn together in Group F of World Cup 2018 qualifying. What was the score the last time the two sides met in November 2014?
Answer: 3-1 England
10. Name the athlete who became the first British female to dip under the 11-second mark to win her 100m heat at the Anniversary Games in London
Answer: Dina Asher-Smith
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £25 in free bets.