Our tipping challenge is taking in the North London derby this week and we can’t wait for the full-bodied encounter that’s about to take place.
In the away section we have @Georgaldinho, a Tottenham season-ticket holder who’s walking into the lion’s den to take on the Prof.
Much like his favourite football team he’ll be hoping to walk away triumphant in his rivals’ backyard. But does he have what it takes to defeat our tipping guru?
Admittedly, it’s been a tough few weeks The Professor.
This is how things are shaping up so far this season:
Enough of the preamble.
As ever our contestant been given a £25 FREE BET to use as he wishes ahead of the big game.
And in terms of the competition’s format, it’s pretty simple.
For each correct pick, the entrant will be awarded the odds paid out on that selection.
For example, a correct 20/1 selection will reward 20 points. There will be no penalty for an incorrect selection.
Here are this week’s selections:
And here’s how The Prof is weighing up this Sunday’s clash at the Emirates:
– Tottenham have only won once away at Arsenal in their last 25 meetings. Don’t get too hung-up on the hosts’ midweek capitulation in Munich.
– Arsenal have scored two or three goals in their last five home games. Meanwhile, Spurs have only failed to score once in their last 12 games. There will be plenty of action.
– The Gunners have been leading at half-time in five of the last six meetings. Expect a fast start from Arsene Wenger’s wounded charges.
Terms and Conditions summary:
– One chosen fan blogger, will be contacted and asked if they’d like to take part before receiving their £25 FREE BET and choosing their selections.
– Ladbrokes News Team will then inform the participant of their selections so that both parties are fully aware of what’s been chosen in advance to kick off.
– After the chosen game we will add up scores and make the blogger aware of the outcome in a news story.
– Scores will be settled based on the pre-match odds given directly before kick-off of the stated game.
– The four semi-finalists will go head-to-head in a knockout format to win the Take On #TheProfessor trophy at the end of the season.
– The chosen candidate will have 24 hours to get back to us with their selections before we look for another contender.
– The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
For full Terms and Conditions please click here:
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £50 in free bets