Fresh from his midweek success, The Professor has faced up to a quick turnaround and is looking as sharp as ever.
Newcastle’s finest was no match for our bearded genius but how will a representative from one of the Toon Army’s relegation rivals fare?
Swansea City superfan @ is going to have a crack at the bearded genius and attempt to correctly predict the outcome of his side’s Monday night tussle against Watford.
He’s got the brawn but does he have the brains to match?
This is the competition he’s facing…
As ever our contestant been given a £25 FREE BET to use as he wishes ahead of the big game.
And in terms of the competition’s format, it’s pretty simple.
For each correct pick, the entrant will be awarded the odds paid out on that selection.
For example, a correct 20/1 selection will reward 20 points. There will be no penalty for an incorrect selection.
This is what the pair have gone for…
Contrasting opinions. Love it.
The Prof certainly thinks he’s got it all worked out:
Swansea have just two wins in their last 19 games in all competitions and have secured only one win in their last 10 home Premier League games.
Watford aren’t pulling up trees either with one win in their last five games, that coming in the FA Cup. But they have beaten each of the bottom three away from home this season with all of those victories coming by a single goal.
Odion Ighalo has opened the scoring in five league games this season, including in the Hornets’ 1-0 win over Swansea at Vicarage Road back in September.
How do you think they’ll get on? Join in the conversation via @Ladbrokes!
Terms and Conditions summary:
– One chosen fan blogger, will be contacted and asked if they’d like to take part before receiving their £25 FREE BET and choosing their selections.
– Ladbrokes News Team will then inform the participant of their selections so that both parties are fully aware of what’s been chosen in advance to kick off.
– After the chosen game we will add up scores and make the blogger aware of the outcome in a news story.
– Scores will be settled based on the pre-match odds given directly before kick-off of the stated game.
– The four semi-finalists will go head-to-head in a knockout format to win the Take On #TheProfessor trophy at the end of the season.
– The chosen candidate will have 24 hours to get back to us with their selections before we look for another contender.
– The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
For full Terms and Conditions please click here:
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £50 in free bets.